By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Finally PS4 crosses 10 million

Check the front page. Those who were complaining please check. Good times.

New members who were complaining, VGC never claims to be precise. Its impossible. Even NPD numbers are estimate.

Around the Network

I don't get it. People say we were complaining because this wasn't happening and now it's happened. Obviously we aren't complaining now lol they corrected the mistake. Let's hope it stays somewhat accurate through Destinie launch

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

In less than 1 year. I am really impressed. It is going to be very difficult for Nintendo or Microsoft to dethrone Sony this gen.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Congrats!!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Finally! Dat PS4 market share!.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Areym said:
In less than 1 year. I am really impressed. It is going to be very difficult for Nintendo or Microsoft to dethrone Sony this gen.

"Very difficult"? I'd say it's pretty damn impossible

It's a fight for 2nd place, nothing more than that.

You never know man. I don't think anybody expecting the Wii to do as well as it did or the PS3 to regain so much ground for the 360.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Yay now everyone can see the truth :)

Add me if u want :)

Great to see that the PS4 is dominating ;)

mZuzek said:
Areym said:

"Very difficult"? I'd say it's pretty damn impossible

It's a fight for 2nd place, nothing more than that.

Yeah at this point I'm feeling pretty confident in saying that the PS4 is without a doubt going to sell at least 3 times the Xbox One's numbers.  GG

It's still significantly undertracking the PS4.