By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Age Inquistion Multiplayer Announced

Will You Play The Dragon Inquistion Multiplayer?

Yes 8 28.57%

No 11 39.29%

Maybe 7 25.00%

Hodor? 2 7.14%

Total:28

and xbox exclusive!

Around the Network

I hope they don't ruin it by forcing us to play MP for the full SP experience like they ruined it in ME3

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

The Fury said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Let's not jump to conclusions here. The Last of Us has multiplayer, and it's still arguably the best game ever.

Sure but ME3 did. Sorry but an RPG like this should not have multiplayer.

Oh well.

mass effect 3 multiplayer was probably one of the funnest if not the best multiplayer experiences of the last generation.  It was essential to my continued play and enjoyment of that game and one of the many reasons I think Mass Effect 3 (more specifically the entire trilogy) is the best game I have ever played.  

Different strokes for different folks my friend.  You may not like it, but trust me, there are a lot of people that do.  Mass Effect 3 multiplayer is still very populated and active.  

Plus, it was an entirely different team than the single player team.  If they weren't working on the mutliplayer for dragon age, they would have probably been working on something else.  It didn't hamper the development of dragon age or take away from it at all.  The 200 hundred hours of content for the single player portion of the game should be plenty for most people...

kitler53 said:
and xbox exclusive!

wait.. what?  

gergroy said:
kitler53 said:
and xbox exclusive!

wait.. what?  

psn is down again.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

psn is down again.

Oh, good, you scared me there for a sec...

gergroy said:

mass effect 3 multiplayer was probably one of the funnest if not the best multiplayer experiences of the last generation.  It was essential to my continued play and enjoyment of that game and one of the many reasons I think Mass Effect 3 (more specifically the entire trilogy) is the best game I have ever played.  

Different strokes for different folks my friend.  You may not like it, but trust me, there are a lot of people that do.  Mass Effect 3 multiplayer is still very populated and active.  

Plus, it was an entirely different team than the single player team.  If they weren't working on the mutliplayer for dragon age, they would have probably been working on something else.  It didn't hamper the development of dragon age or take away from it at all.  The 200 hundred hours of content for the single player portion of the game should be plenty for most people...

I know many would enjoy MP in DA, it's stupid to have it though. ME3 multiplayer was somewhat fun, don't think it wasn't, but that doesn't mean it should have existed (or in any way tied to the main game, that was utterly rediculous).

Hmm, pie.

Naum said:
I hope they don't ruin it by forcing us to play MP for the full SP experience like they ruined it in ME3

its not

The Fury said:
gergroy said:

I know many would enjoy MP in DA, it's stupid to have it though. ME3 multiplayer was somewhat fun, don't think it wasn't, but that doesn't mean it should have existed (or in any way tied to the main game, that was utterly rediculous).

I agree that the galactic readiness thing was stupid.  Of course, it really didn't impact the ending much at all in hindsight... anyway, they learned their lesson and aren't doing that it in dragon age...

and why should't it have existed?  Games are meant to be fun, aren't they?  If the multiplayer added another layer of fun, why the hell not include it?  

Honestly, Mass Effect 3 would have been a lesser game without it in my opinion.  Multiplayer was one of the best things about it!

I prefer coop multilayer. But my big question is whether there's any cross platform capability and if you have to be 4 people who know eachbother irl or there will be a match lobby. I only know one person irl who plays dragon age and he plays on PC whereas I will be on PS4. So if MP has to be pre-orders parties then that pretty much counts me out, and from the description DA MP sounds like I might like it.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix