By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One To Catch Playstation 4 In Consoles Sold Worldwide Because of America By Holiday 2016.

DonFerrari said:

Better ask a mod, but I god moderated in the past for making a thread to counter another. And I saw a lot of warnings for people mentioning people not on the thread.

I would imagine that not being the best of methods to use to call out someone, I mean the intention to necro bump a thread or use one such as this as a sole intention to berate someone doesn't speak of good intentions exactly, afaik the mods don't really want that kind of behaviour on this site.

Though I don't know if there is anything against taking screen shots and saving them for the future.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

So Jega was wrong. Again. That won't slow him down. Either way, it's nice that someone decided to expose him for a change.

Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

Better ask a mod, but I god moderated in the past for making a thread to counter another. And I saw a lot of warnings for people mentioning people not on the thread.

I would imagine that not being the best of methods to use to call out someone, I mean the intention to necro bump a thread or use one such as this as a sole intention to berate someone doesn't speak of good intentions exactly, afaik the mods don't really want that kind of behaviour on this site.

Though I don't know if there is anything against taking screen shots and saving them for the future.

necrobump is also against the rules, and that is why they usually close threads that get necroed.

taking shot isn't against the rules, but the use you do may or may not be.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:

necrobump is also against the rules, and that is why they usually close threads that get necroed.

I imagined this was being kept alive on purpose due to it's lack of optimal discussion which was why I questioend the intent of some on this very thread.

I wouldn't say taking a shot is againast the rules but the very taking of the shot itself is not born out of any good intentions, at least not on this site and from what I've learned and seen here, the mods really don't want that going down a lot of the time as it ends up leading to locked threads and banned users. I mean if you really personally must call someone out if you think it makes a rgeat difference then a personal message between one and another can easily suffice, if you need to make it a public affair then you kind of bring ill intentions upon yourself when the eventual outcome plays itself out.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

I imagined this was being kept alive on purpose due to it's lack of optimal discussion which was why I questioend the intent of some on this very thread.

I wouldn't say taking a shot is againast the rules but the very taking of the shot itself is not born out of any good intentions, at least not on this site and from what I've learned and seen here, the mods really don't want that going down a lot of the time as it ends up leading to locked threads and banned users. I mean if you really personally must call someone out if you think it makes a rgeat difference then a personal message between one and another can easily suffice, if you need to make it a public affair then you kind of bring ill intentions upon yourself when the eventual outcome plays itself out.

I fear I'm not following you... but anyway if you want to talk about the same subject that a thread that have the last post from more then 30 days ago you can revamp the thread, but you can't taunt or name people on it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Great usage of a necro, this is comedy gold.

You were as terribly, terribly wrong as I, and most others knew you would be. Enjoy the points. Don't spend them all in one place.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Jega, you have some crazy hopes. This was an perfect bump btw. Just hilarious reading.

Teeqoz said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Teeqoz said:

Teehee, people still care about VGC points.

Anywho, it's no fun to bump threads were it was obvious that not even the author believed in his outlandish "predictions". TheDrill at least seemed to believe his stuff.

I invite you to take a look at Jega's history of enthusiastic and all positive all Xbox prediction threads.

Which should make it even more obvious that he doesn't believe it. I mean, when he makes outlandish predictions/claims all the time, then you should know it's about time to start ignoring him.

If he likes to be known for outlandish predictions and claims, then be it, it doesn't cost us more than a few minutes to type something and make him happy.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Hahahaha

This thread is Gold.