By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hackers.....whats their problem with gamers

Jimbo1337 said:
Hoodieninja said:
Jimbo1337 said:
Hoodieninja said:
Jimbo1337 said:

None of those things Justify what the hackers did. Why don't they hack EA servers instead? they do the same things but even worse.

What things do you speak of?  

somebody has been living under a rock.

Then humor me because I don't think you know why.

I don't have to humor you. In fact that you're a Hacking sympathizer show's you how much you actually know.

There is no sense in talking to someone who has absolutely no clue what they are talking about...

Such as this person on the internet who uses 1337 in his name.

Ah yes, the ad hominem attack.  The moment when you no longer have anything intelligent left to say.

Says the one who claims who knows what EA has done and Condescends other people who doesn't humour him.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Jimbo1337 said:
Just read this:
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/03/sony-steals-feature-from-your-playstation-3

"Anonymous had announced on 4 APril that it would attack Sony because the Japanese corporation decided to pursue legal action against George Hotz, who had discovered and then shared the "root key" of the PS3, which would mean that anyone could potentially play any game on it - including pirated ones."

Can you blame them for disabling that?

I don't blame them one bit for disabling that.  At the same time, you have to agree that it is messed up to currently own a product that suddenly becomes inferior without any sort of compensation from the corporation.  It was the corporations mistake for this vulnerability, not the consumers fault.

Jimbo1337 said:
Teeqoz said:
Jimbo1337 said:
Just read this:
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/03/sony-steals-feature-from-your-playstation-3

"Anonymous had announced on 4 APril that it would attack Sony because the Japanese corporation decided to pursue legal action against George Hotz, who had discovered and then shared the "root key" of the PS3, which would mean that anyone could potentially play any game on it - including pirated ones."

I don't blame them one bit for disabling that.  At the same time, you have to agree that it is messed up to currently own a product that suddenly becomes inferior without any sort of compensation from the corporation.  It was the corporations mistake for this vulnerability, not the consumers fault.

And nobody really gave a crap except for hackers and pirates.

Jimbo1337 said:
Teeqoz said:
Jimbo1337 said:
Just read this:

Sure it's Sonys fault for that vulnerability, but should they just have let it be? What choice did they have? Should they give compensation for removing a feature that allows you to play pirated software?

PS: I suspect Hoodininja is an FW alt. Ignore him.

Teeqoz said:
Jimbo1337 said:
Teeqoz said:
Jimbo1337 said:
Just read this:

Sure it's Sonys fault for that vulnerability, but should they just have let it be? What choice did they have? Should they give compensation for removing a feature that allows you to play pirated software?

Nope it's my first account. You mad?

Around the Network
Hoodieninja said:
Teeqoz said:

Why would I be mad?

Teeqoz said:
Hoodieninja said:
Teeqoz said:

Why would I be mad?

seems like you were Infuriated somehow. Am I wrong?

Hoodieninja said:
Teeqoz said:
Hoodieninja said:
Teeqoz said:

Why would I be mad?

Where did I seem infuriated? Please quote my post were I seemed infuriated.

Teeqoz said:
Hoodieninja said:
Teeqoz said:
Hoodieninja said:
Teeqoz said:

Why would I be mad?

Where did I seem infuriated? Please quote my post were I seemed infuriated.

I already did.

just look at the comments on IGN on console war articles. That is probably one of many of their problems with gamers, specifically console gamers.