By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The REAL top 5 games of ALL time.

5. Zelda CDI(all of them)
4. Hotel Mario
3. E.T.
2. Superman 64
1. Funky Barn

i just trumped the OP's list

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
Vikki said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Actually:
5 - Angry birds.
4 - Farmville
3 - Kim Kardashian the video game.
2 - Mary Kate and Ashley license to drive.
1 - Call of Duty Ghosts.

MK&A at Number 2 instead of 1? Are you mad? Are you some kind of faggot sir? Dishonor on you. 

Such a glorious game indeed:

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

ps3-sales! said:

*DIsclaimer* This is not my opinion. These are simply facts.

Without further adew.

5. Titanfall - Completely reinventing the first person shooter genre, Titanfall is not just another COD game. It's not just another mech game. Titanfall manages to forge both concepts into one to create a, if you will, "COD with Mechs" original concept. 

4. Call of Duty Ghosts - While true Titanfall mixes the COD concept with mechs, nothing can ever beat the original. And boy is this original great. Ghosts is easily the best Call of Duty game and indeed the 4th best game of all time. 

3. The Elder Scrolls: Online - Sure, Skyrim was a great game. But it came out in 2011. Games are supposed to get better the newer it is, right? Well since EDS:O came out nearly 3 years later, it is indeed the better game. Think of Skyrim, but online. Yeah, it's that great.

2. Minecraft- While a couple years old now, minecraft is still one of the most popular and best games of all time. You can basically do anything in Minecraft. Build a house? check. Kill things? check. Do other stuff? check. There is not much you CAN'T do in Minecraft.

1. The Last of Us: Remastered - Pretty obvious choice here. What other games have been remastered and released again in just ONE YEAR?!? None is the correct answer.

Mine Cradt is actually a good game  but you should change #5; it should be Super Mario Bros. :))

I'm good with lists:

1.Metal Gear Solid
2.Metal Gear Solid 2
3.Metal Gear Solid 3
4.Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
5.Metal Gear Solid 4

I assume that this post is a joke. Seriously though, Final Fantasy 7 is still the best game ever made, though not my personal favorite. The original Phantasy Star tugs more at my heart strings.

2. Final Fantasy 4
3. Chrono Trigger
4. Street Fighter 2
5. Streets of Rage 2

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:

*DIsclaimer* This is not my opinion. These are simply facts.

Without further adew.

5. Titanfall - Completely reinventing the first person shooter genre, Titanfall is not just another COD game. It's not just another mech game. Titanfall manages to forge both concepts into one to create a, if you will, "COD with Mechs" original concept. 

4. Call of Duty Ghosts - While true Titanfall mixes the COD concept with mechs, nothing can ever beat the original. And boy is this original great. Ghosts is easily the best Call of Duty game and indeed the 4th best game of all time. 

3. The Elder Scrolls: Online - Sure, Skyrim was a great game. But it came out in 2011. Games are supposed to get better the newer it is, right? Well since EDS:O came out nearly 3 years later, it is indeed the better game. Think of Skyrim, but online. Yeah, it's that great.

2. Minecraft- While a couple years old now, minecraft is still one of the most popular and best games of all time. You can basically do anything in Minecraft. Build a house? check. Kill things? check. Do other stuff? check. There is not much you CAN'T do in Minecraft.

1. The Last of Us: Remastered - Pretty obvious choice here. What other games have been remastered and released again in just ONE YEAR?!? None is the correct answer.

The best games of all time? And they all just happen to have come out in the last few years? This is an amazingly short-sighted list and completely ignores the TRUE history of gaming in general. I know it's just for fun (at least i HOPE it is) but if you are trying to argue that Call of Duty Ghosts is a better game than Super Mario Bros. or Chrono Trigger, I would suggest you actually play those titles and find out what TRUE classics and GAME CHANGERS are all about.

Try to do at least ONE good deed everyday....

elazz said:
I hope The Last of US isn't sarcasm as the others (although I could understand Minecraft). That game truly is the greatest ever. Based upon half the population (extrapolated)

It cannot be the best ever simply because of the lackluster a.i  which according to fans  is not bad but "problematic" rofl...

The PS3 version is also nowhere near the best game on PS3. A game that focuses more on visuals than on gamplay is a bad game when the gameplay has flaws as a result of the visuals. And TheLastOfUs looking so good that it occasionally drops to 18-20fps is a joke especially for an action game.