By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Legend of Korra: Season Finale (Spoilers)

So, did anybody catch the odd introduction of kuvira in the finale? Evidently she is voiced by zelda williams, and appears to be being built up for a more prominent role in the fourth season.

But what kind of role do you guys think she will have. When she introduces herself, it seemed kind of jarring, a d maybe slightly ominous. Do you guys think she is going to be a bad guy?

I think she is supposed to be captain of the guard of the metal clan. Red lotus perhaps?

Around the Network

I was actually a bit disappointed and left just feeling a bit sad.

morenoingrato said:

Holy fuck!

The final two episodes, in my opinion, prove that Koraa can indeed reach some of the highs of Aang's story.

Those battle sequences, those internal struggles. Dat ENDING. Damn.

P'Li's death. That was awesome.

Mako's and Bolin battle sequnces, Jinora's leaderships, those stakes. And Korra won, but kind of didn't.

Amazing finale. Can't wait for Season 4.

i agree, such an amazing ending, i actually thought it was more epic than the last airbender, just so intense the whole way through. Nickelodeon is canceling the series though (I believe) and is being switched to an online only show starting with season 4. I just hope the production value can be maintained once the transition is complete.

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/25584/20140816/korra-season-3-digital-pulled-tv-co-creators.htm

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

Pretty good season overall.... love the darker tone of the later episodes

cant wait for season 4 :D

gergroy said:
So, did anybody catch the odd introduction of kuvira in the finale? Evidently she is voiced by zelda williams, and appears to be being built up for a more prominent role in the fourth season.

But what kind of role do you guys think she will have. When she introduces herself, it seemed kind of jarring, a d maybe slightly ominous. Do you guys think she is going to be a bad guy?

I think she is supposed to be captain of the guard of the metal clan. Red lotus perhaps?

Holy crud take a look at this!!

http://helyon.tumblr.com/post/95585640776

Around the Network

I just finished a marathon of season 2. Going to start season 3 soon, is it better than season 2 since I didn't really enjoy it as much as it was so spirit based.

PS: Do not list any spoilers in your reples.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

KingWithNoKrown said:
gergroy said:

eh, I don't know.  If she is, that definitely isn't them in that black and white picture.  Zaheer isn't that tall.  He is actually kind of short.  Plus, I can't really picture Suyin not publicly recognizing her own daughter, illegitimate or not.  

It was so awesome it made my head explode.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr.Playstation said:
I just finished a marathon of season 2. Going to start season 3 soon, is it better than season 2 since I didn't really enjoy it as much as it was so spirit based.

PS: Do not list any spoilers in your reples.

It's a LOT better than season 2. though I still prefer season 1.

KingWithNoKrown said:
gergroy said:

Fak u