By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My AKWARD, unbiased top 10 games of all time.

Very weird list but refreshing.

(Although no idea what Chicken Invaders is and it honestly scares me)

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

This is an odd, odd list.

That's why I like it.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:
This is an odd, odd list.

That's why I like it.

Haha, most of it is old beacuse I play niche games too, and half of those are old PC games!. Thought the list is quickly changing. 

So much bias in this list. I mean did you even consider games you haven't played or didn't like for the list?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
So much bias in this list. I mean did you even consider games you haven't played or didn't like for the list?

No, it's only the games I have played, hence stuff like Metroid ect that I have not played are not there. And these are the ones I liked the most I feel like, the games I disliked would be at around #40 lol.

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
zarx said:

No, it's only the games I have played, hence stuff like Metroid ect that I have not played are not there. And these are the ones I liked the most I feel like, the games I disliked would be at around #40 lol.

Ah so you are admitting a selection bias for the list. And letting your own tastes bias your ratings. Maybe you shouldn't lie about a lack of bias in your title then.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
zarx said:

Ah so you are admitting a selection bias for the list. And letting your own tastes bias your ratings. Maybe you shouldn't lie about a lack of bias in your title then.

Wut.O_o

It's my top ten.

WhiteEaglePL said:

Wut.O_o

It's my top ten.

But you claimed it was unbiased

@TheVoxelman on twitter

If it was baised I would choose games that have a ton of critical acclaim, all Nintendo or PC, and regardless whether I liked them or not or if I even played them. :P

The first Battle for Middle Earth was a vastly superior game, so this list is automatically fail