By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What We Know: Sony, MSFT, Nintendo 1st Party, Owned Ip, and Published

AfricanSanta said:

Under Nintendo you should add Hal Laboratories, who usually makes Kirby games. So right now they are making Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.

Also S.T.E.A.M. and SMTxFE should be under Intelligent Systems.

There should also be Genius Sonority, though we don't know what they are making. 

This thread is a good idea though!

Hal Labratories is Second Party. 

Around the Network
vkaraujo said:
Camelot is Nintendo first or second party?

They only worked on Nintendo games since 1999. I also want to believe they are working on the next Golden Sun, so write that up just so i can feel happy.

They are second party.

starcraft said:
estebxx said:
Whoa i didn't knew Microsoft had so many first party studios.... i didn't knew about (Fun)ction Studios, N* Studios, Press Play, Lift London, Good Science Studios, SOTA and some others.

Loads of people don't, in part due to the prominent (and innaccurate) myth that Microsoft don't develop their own games or IP.

OT: Cool thread, should be interesting!

To be fair that is because majority of those studios don't actualy buld standalone mainstream IPs for MS. So teher is nothing to go by. You can't fault anyone saying MS doesn't make games if by the end of a generation all they have to show for it is Halo, Gears, Forza, Crackdown and Fable. Even if more than one studio worked on any number of those games.

Just look at the MS list, so many studios, yt very little info on what they are all working on. For all we know they may mostly be doing support work.

Its also hard to argue with peoples skepticism when there were years last gen that MS would release only 1/2 AAA exclusiveyet its competition would release 5/6.

This is very useful. tagged.

Teams and unknown games that may never see the light. Great lists indeed. /s

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:

Sorry if you dont like it

JayWood2010 said:
LurkerJ said:

Sorry if you dont like it

You should make this into a full-fledged official thread. 

Great thread Jay :)

Clyde32 said:
JayWood2010 said:

You should make this into a full-fledged official thread. 

WHat you mean?  Change the title? Or you mean by updating?

You forgot about Until Dawn, Sony's new IP made by Supermassive Games.