By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Deadliest Catch announced for 360/PC (This has to be a joke...)

This has to be an April Fools' Day joke...

Apparently a game, actually a simulation, called Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm, in which you play the role of a crab fisherman is coming to the PC and 360 in April.. Here's a video talking about the game...

source: http://www.joystiq.com/

Around the Network

And the console wars are over.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

What, no Wii version?

Well if true at least it may appeal to more than just the hard core gamer *covers face whilst laughing*.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

XD thats one exclusive i dont mind loosing to xbox

Around the Network

See, if it was on the Wii, it would be more believable. Why? Because we would all think it's just another shovel-ware game and thus would ignore it. But to put it on the 360....lol just makes it even funnier.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

stof said:
And the console wars are over.

You're right.  Looks like iSupply knew what they were talking about with the (-) Wii sales.  I for one intend to go return my Wii and buy a 360 for this game immediately.

heh I see what they are doing .. they try to catch some giant enemy crabs to make them fight charcters from Genji

rofl, i often see this on discovery =)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Oops I guess this game isn't an April Fool's joke unless Discovery Channel is in on it.  They are advertising the show along with the game so it's really doubtful they would make fun of one of their shows like that.