By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is there a high chance Gravity Rush 2 moved to PS4 also?

Which console do you want it to be for?

PS3 :P 3 2.63%

PS4 45 39.47%

Vita 52 45.61%

Ouya 14 12.28%

Total:114

To be honest at this point I can't care less. I won't be able to get a PS4 anytime soon so if it does I'll be missing out for a while. They said TGS will be purely PS4 focused so I think PS4 needs every bit of support it can get. I guess I can look at the bright side. Gravity Rush can actually realize it's full potential on PS4 with crazy environments and gameplay mechanics. For the series to grow it probably does need to move to PS4. So what do you think? :)

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network

I'd make my roommate buy it. Love that game.

So, the one last noteworthy exclusive Sony had planned for Vita should be moved to PS4 as well?

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

I wouldn't doubt it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

VanceIX said:
So, the one last noteworthy exclusive Sony had planned for Vita should be moved to PS4 as well?

Not necessarily should but could. I've been hearing countless people saying that it might happen. Hope this doesn't turn out to be true.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network
GdaTyler said:
VanceIX said:

Not necessarily should but could. I've been hearing countless people saying that it might happen. Hope this doesn't turn out to be true.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, moving to the PS4 would mean sacrificing touch controls, tilt controls, etc, all features which made Gravity Rush great. 

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Best case for Vita is that it's on both PS4/PSV.

I hope they bring it to PS4, and port the first as well.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Would like it to be Vita only, but probably moved to PS4.

Sony has pretty much killed the Vita.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

I'd like it to be on PS4 myself. Hopefully Sony is at least considering a cross-platform release.

Not much hope at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they moved it.