By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I must apologize to Nintendo fans

Squeezol said:

I don't hate Nintendo?! I don't see a reason to own a Wii U. FOR ME. Don't go and throw games I'm not interested at me right now.

Also, I think he's sarcastic anyway, so never mind.

Pssh. You're just a peasant! Wii U's don't like you either way, so HA!!!!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

ok

spurgeonryan said:
Clyde32 said:
Lol, I wasn't serious with what I said. I can't speak for Spurge though.

Well...i would like him to not make it a habit of posting so negative in all Nintendo threads. I realize it was a sales question. But I did get annoyed at Nintendopie just last night for doing the same thing constantly, a few other members as well. It could be my fault this time though since I did put it in a sales topic. I have just noticed it quite a bit.

This is the internet though, and he can do what he wants. I annoy people as well though, you cannot make everyone happy.

spurgy i love you loool,the bizzare is ,that nintendopie writes negative comments but owns a wii u:pi would never expect that you were going to express your annoyance!

Ok, you apologize for being negative. You didn't say why the sudden change of heart.

PigPen said:
Ok, you apologize for being negative. You didn't say why the sudden change of heart.

is it clear that his thread isnt sarcastic?:p

Around the Network

My hatred continues.....

tak13 said:
PigPen said:

Ugh, wha......?

PigPen said:
tak13 said:
PigPen said:

Ugh, wha......?

well...i m asking you if his thread is sarcastic,because for me,it might be!

Horrible , horrible people.

I know that feel bro. I too was once accused of Nintendo haterism. But then people respected me for it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.