By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anti-Sony: PS4 hate?

GribbleGrunger said:
Raziel123 said:
It's not new, the most successful console always gets hate

Then how do you explain the PS3 era?

PS2 hate carried over xD

Around the Network

I think by rule the most popular always gets the most hate, maybe except when the advantage is colossal ala PS2 numbers. Same happened with Wii, ppl calling it a casual console, bad looking games, generic, subpar library besides 1st party support, etc.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
walsufnir said:

That's a perfect example of subjective perception! Others get at least the same, if not even more hate, especially if you consider the fanbase partitioning here (or every other gaming forum I know of).

Seems like most people here are Nintendo fans.  Besides Playstation gets at least the same, if not even more hate.  See I can say that too.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Everyone receives hate but the biggest always receive more. People have to drag them down somehow.

Raziel123 said:
It's not new, the most successful console always gets hate

This + All 3 consoles get hate.

Around the Network

Hmmm.. I don't really see it, but then again, I don't devote my loyalty or feelings to one console.

Now if these people are really hurting your feelings, then I will beat them up for you. Bullies are mean. Point me to them and I'll get them bitches.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
platformmaster918 said:
walsufnir said:

That's a perfect example of subjective perception! Others get at least the same, if not even more hate, especially if you consider the fanbase partitioning here (or every other gaming forum I know of).

Seems like most people here are Nintendo fans.  Besides Playstation gets at least the same, if not even more hate.  See I can say that too.

PS gets hate? Please... Everything MS does at least spawns 3 threads with always the same guys repeating their opinion and showing their anti MS bias.

I don't say there is no hate against Sony but really, MS gets easily the most (and with this, Xbone of course).

All I see are Sony fans trolling the hell out of XB1. The entire internet have pretty much been trolling MS while praising Sony and to a lesser extent Nintendo.

Every console manufacturer gets hate, It is normal. Microsoft just gets more hate because they deserve it

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

every console get hate. some more, some less
ur still on the less side ;)