By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360 and Wii Comparison!

Tagged games:

Which would you rather play on?

Wii 57 54.29%

Xbox 360 48 45.71%

Total:105

What year is this again? Anyway the Wii version impressively retains the scope of the game all things considered.

Around the Network

Would people really play MW3 on a Wii and not on a Xbox 360.

Wow, never knew this game had a Wii port.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Have I opened the internet of the past?

What I take away from this is that almost any game can run on PS2-level hardware or higher with enough sacrifices made to the graphics. Of course many developers or publishers wouldn't want to sacrifice the visual appeal of their game to bring it to more platforms, and it's no surprise that Activision is not such a publisher.

But technologically speaking, it would be possible for any PS4 game to run on the PS2, yeah? It would just look like shit. It might even look like a PS1 game in order to fit everything. But it would run.

I mean, hell, these guys put a 360 game on the Wii. I don't think there's ever been a larger power gap within a generation (except Wii --> PS3, pretty much the same thing).