By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioware sexual preferences patches and packs: a sugestion.

Tagged games:

So... Good idea?

Yes, that would work! 7 38.89%

No man, much worst... 11 61.11%

Total:18
Areym said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Areym said:
I'm gonna come back to this, but really dude? Over trophies? That's controversy?

Let me tell something even more pathetic: in all my life I have reached 100% trophies in only three games, two on PS3 and one on Xbox 360. How ridiculous my complain sound now?

I saw the disclaimer at the bottom but I don't understand this reply at all.

Following with the joke, it would be the same as having to complete a campaign as Evil Cole/Delsin. I don't like playing as evil but I would do it for a trophy. 

In Second Son, I can´t play as evil because I got so attached to the world and characters, so, no trophies for me. About the reply: I just brought atention to the fact that, since I don´t go for platinum almost never, it is a dumb point to begin with. Most of the time getting all the trophies is almost impossible anyways, so, who care?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
gergroy said:

I know this is kind of a joke, but it obviously would be a bad idea. If Bioware wanted to be more appeasing to some of the more homophobic people, they could just include an option in the character creation where people identify their orientation (straight, bi, gay) and then the game would know and would stop the wrong gender of character from trying to be romantic with you.  That way people wouldnt be grossed out if the wrong gender came on them because that option wouldnt actually exist in your playthrough.

That being said, it is a video game. These arent real people coming onto you. It is an m rated game, so people should be mature enough to play it. If you cant handle the wrong gender flirting with you in a video game, you probably arent mature enough.

Personally, as long as the game doesnt make me be completely mean to males in my party to get them to stop flirting with me, I have no problem with it. Dragon Age 2 was kind of bad like that, but I certainly had no problems with mass effect 3. I imagine the game will be like mass effect 3 and people are just over reacting right now...

This is actually simple and brilliant. But, believe me, gamers would complain about that as well.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

vivster said:
I think DAI is a step back. In DA2 ALL of the characters were homosexual.

True, even the dwarf. Imagine my surprise, I thought he only wanted to by my BFF... =/

vivster said:

Well... Technically they were all bisexual... But yeah...

gergroy said:
vivster said:

Well, depending what gender you played half was straight and the other gay. Of course one could imagine they're all bi.

I'm waiting for the next DA where everyone has to be pansexual because you can play as a potato.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
gergroy said:
vivster said:

Well, depending what gender you played half was straight and the other gay. Of course one could imagine they're all bi.

I'm waiting for the next DA where everyone has to be pansexual because you can play as a potato.

That would make for some very interesting romance scenes...

gergroy said:

That would make for some very interesting romance scenes...

It would be a big step forward for the maturity of games.

So far the most(if not only) bangable potato in gaming was GLaDOS. Bioware could make a huge step forward in that regard.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.