By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon 2 - Lamborgini Huracan HD Gameplay

Is it me or does this game really not look that good? Looks like last gen graphics?

On a positive note, the off road racing is sweet!

Around the Network
HEMSTAR said:
Chris Hu said:
HEMSTAR said:
Looks great, the cockpit view doesn't seem very necessary considering it's a full blown arcade racer but's its a neat option to have.

It's not a full blown arcade racer since all the cars are upgradable and fully tuneable now.  Plus the car models are based on cars in Forza 5 and all the cars in that game have a cockpit view and the entire game is based on the Forza 5 engine.  On top of that there are plenty of other games that are even more arcady then Horizon 2 that have cockpit view.

Im talking about the car handling, it's an arcade racer just like Need for Speed and what games are more arcade than FH2 and have a cockpit view?  There might be some but i cant think of any off the top of my head.

Wait a minute don't the last couple of Need for Speed games had cockpit view you pretty much answered your own question.  Plus Need for Speed Shift had cockpit view even the 3DO version of the first Need for Speed game had cockpit view.

SubiyaCryolite said:
This game gives me a Dirt 2 in open world vibe, is that correct?

It will have some off road and mixed surface races but the majority of all the races will take place only on roads.

Vrruumm said:
I would like to see a 1g Neon in the game or a Nissan Primera GT(P11). I want some car that isn't a freaking Honda or Toyota that I can just mess around with online. It would be cool if they added a Shelby Charger or Omni(again), best 80s 4 cylinder cars ever made.

Don't think a Neon will make it into the game.  The only one that could have a outside change of maybe making it into the game is the 2005 SRT4 ACR but since that one didn't make the cut for Forza 5 it is highly unlikely it will show up in Horizon 2.  Also since the game is set in southern Europe I think that most of the future cars via DLC will be Euopean cars.  I don't think that the car pack that had the Omni was very popular so I doubt it will reapear in a future Forza game a Shelby Charger would be nice for Forza 6 especially if they bring back a couple more car classes or even if the just split the D class cars from 5 into two classes which they should since almost 1/3 of all the cars in 5 are D class and I'm sure that pretty much all the cars from 5 will be back in 6.

HEMSTAR said:
Looks great, the cockpit view doesn't seem very necessary considering it's a full blown arcade racer but's its a neat option to have.

Totally forgot about a game that is even more of an arcade racer then Horizon that has cockpit view Midnight Club: Los Angeles.  Not only does it have copit view it has something else not many other racing games have, customizable interiors and the exterior customization is pretty good also it has more exterior custom parts then most other racing games also.

Around the Network

Now this just looks fun!

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

pitzy272 said:
Is it me or does this game really not look that good? Looks like last gen graphics?

On a positive note, the off road racing is sweet!

It's just you. The game looks fantastic. Maybe not Driveclub good, but still fantastic.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
Now this just looks fun!

Looks more fun then the first one.  Also infected mode should be a lot better since it will have better maps for it.  

Sooooooooo... I think I said it on this forum before, but it's STILL bothering the HELL out of me...

Anyone notice the static raindrops when the car is doing 150+ MPH?! Seriously... That bothers me just SO much, lol... I'm also a cockpit view racer for enjoyment reasons, so it looks even WORSE to me...

/rant

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

That is a car.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian