By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - About how the community reacts to moneyhatting (please read the OP first)

So a thread against generalizations but with it's own?

"When Sony does it we aren't complaining, you are! Could you imagine that, that the very same persons that now says "suck it up, it's business, not a charity" were whining when Sony announced timed exclusive dlc for a new franchise."

lulz

Around the Network
fighter said:
bananaking21 said:
walsufnir said:

Nops and proof, what? I linked at a website, nothing more or less. So there is no "first to Playstation" initiative, you say?

certainly there is. but there is no proof what so ever that money hatting is a part of it.

again though, this thread isnt about moneyhatting, its about the community, so i will leave this particular subject here. 

FYI, the thread title is "About moneyhatting, and fanbases."

Not anymore but Bananaking seems to be the only one who got my point.

iceland said:
So a thread against generalizations but with it's own?

"When Sony does it we aren't complaining, you are! Could you imagine that, that the very same persons that now says "suck it up, it's business, not a charity" were whining when Sony announced timed exclusive dlc for a new franchise."

lulz

Should I change it to "When Sony does it, some of you are!" Instead? Would it be better?

But it was because I have an example of a person that now tells "us" to suck it up, that when Sony announced timed exclusive DLC for Destiny, did exactly the same as "we" are doing now.