By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Petition: Give it up and just become a publisher. PlayStation will never win!!!

Well that's enough stupid for today.

Around the Network

Is this a parody on all the "Nintendo should go third-party" claims?

I'm already seeing two major industry guys' signatures there. This will hit the major press soon

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

This has got to be the most idiotic thing I have read today.

WELL DONE

PlayStation Network: paddy2k7

I own PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 2 slim, PlayStation 3 60gb, PlayStation 3 slim 1tb, PSP, PS Vita 32gb and PlayStation 4.

Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Gameboy/colour, Advance/Sp, Wii.

My sanity retainment center of my brain tells me this is made by a Sony fan as a joke. And nobody can tell me otherwise.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Signed lol.

"I own a very successful business Also Microsoft is successful too. Sony is just Sony. Shitty. The thought of the PS4 selling 10 million units with just indie games makes my pussy bleed."

Oh. My God. Can we just have a moment of silence and witness the best petition ever? By the way, it was made by... "My ass"

EDIT: Also, why am I writing differently?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

If I wasn´t this lazy, I would do a counterpoint petition, but, that is just too much work...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

These people are so salty.

Why Sony before Nintendo?

*confused*