By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "WiLD" just made me ruin my pants - Exclusive game for PS4, Trailer inside

Looks interesting. Might be a fun place to explore.

Around the Network

I'm interested, but I need to see more.

It needs a goal to make me enjoy it, otherwise it is not much more like giving me 20 cars and just drive around in a world.....Gets bored fast and I probably will not drive all cars..

S.Peelman said:
vivster said:
S.Peelman said:
I don't know what to think, because they haven't exactly shown anything real besides a lovely looking world. However setting a game in the Prehistoric Age is pretty original and interesting so I'd give it props for that!

Also, lol at a gameworld "as big as Europe". Not a chance, that would mean it would literally take weeks if not months non-stop to just walk to the other side. Nevermind that it would require an amount of space not even available on the hard-drives of a hundred PS4's. OP, I wouldn't get my hopes up on that one .

Well. No Man's Sky is a lot bigger than Europe. Well it will be.

That's that game with the planets right? Well, sure, it depicts a world that's as big as the universe, but you don't actually have to travel for years from planet to planet. It's of course tiny by comparison to the real thing.

What I meant to say is, and I hope this'll be understandable, those kinds of claims are always empty because we don't know by what metric such a claim was made. Sure something could pretend to be as large as a continent, but it'll never be that enormous meter by meter because it would be impossible to realistically traverse such a ginormous world, ignoring the technical difficulties. It'll always be scaled down or be cramped. The world in World of Warcraft is supposed to be an entire world, the entire Warcraft Universe's world, but it would be a pretty tiny world if it and it's scale were real. Also speaking in terms of time it takes to travel around that world. You can travel from one side to the other in Liberty City in what, under half an hour? In reality it would take a whole lot longer to cross New York than that.

What I'm saying is, you aren't going to literally take months to travel from one side of WiLD's world to the other .

That's of course true. I don't believe either that they're able to fit something that big on a single disc unless it's procedurally generated.

What I hope though is that it's really big and will actually have all climat zones and vegetations that are present in europe. Which is almost all.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

can you people stop fapping/cumming/shitinginurpants/etc on videogames trailer?

Around the Network
Faust said:
can you people stop fapping/cumming/shitinginurpants/etc on videogames trailer?

It's just a joke.

I don't wear pants.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

it looks really fun, hope people don't look away because its an indie title.

estebxx said:

or is it?

Raziel123 said:
estebxx said:

or is it?

well if im honest im not 100% sure it is indie but thats what i heard.

Now i understand how good could be this game, wow.... I imagine so much things... I need to see that !

Could be really really good

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m