By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spain July 2014 charts - Minecraft, The last of us, Tomodachi life

Ninsect said:
Xevross said:
Ninsect said:
The Last of Us released right at the end of July. It had 1 or 2 days, I believe. Minecraft had the whole month to beast through

Just shows you the difference though, in the UK TLOU oustsold minecraft PS3 easily for the month, more than double. Same in US but in Spain Minecraft wins.

Well PS3 is much more popular in Spain than it is in the UK, relatively. PS3 version of Minecraft dominates, while in the UK it's split between 360 and PS3.

Good point wise man

Around the Network

soy español y precisamente no amo a sony, solo que el resto de los Españoles si jeje.

i am spanish and i love microsoft and nintendo, not sony , the 90% of the spanish people loves sony and hate microsoft or nintendo. sorry for my English. :D.

davokazaki said:
soy español y precisamente no amo a sony, solo que el resto de los Españoles si jeje.

i am spanish and i love microsoft and nintendo, not sony , the 90% of the spanish people loves sony and hate microsoft or nintendo. sorry for my English. :D.

You should check out a user named Wrong...I mean Wright

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

davokazaki said:

Nada, hombre, tu inglés es bueno :)

Ninsect said:
davokazaki said:

You should check out a user named Wrong...I mean Wright

Eh, I'd say I love Sony too. Their videocameras are the best ones in the market!

Around the Network
davokazaki said:

Je, creo que en este foro las cosas van al revés que en la realidad

Y por tu inglés no te preocupes, el mío da pena y aquí estoy.

Anyway, I still can't see the appeal of Minecraft, so taking that into account, it's an ok list. The marketing teams did a good job with us (although I have bought any of those games).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.