By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Aliens/UFOs are demons and fallen angels.

Tagged games:

Aliens/UFOs?

Demons and fallen angels. 17 65.38%

Extraterrestrial being wi... 8 30.77%

Total:25
Twilord said:
Nintentacle said:
Wait, in response to the title, aren't fallen Angels the same thing as Demons? Whatever.

But, yeah, I never realized the stereotypical Alien looked like a Frog...

If my mythology is right then demons are the souls of the human/angel rape babies that the flood was meant to destroy. 

True, and also any abominations would also generate demons, meaning, crossing humans or angels with any animal. I think rape was involved in some cases, but in most cases it was about trading secret knowledge for sex.

That is the true meaning of  "According to their kinds" being a good thing. The book of Enoch states that the natural dwelling of angels is Heaven and the natural dwelling of humans is the Earth, so the mix of these with animals would, in theory, generate also a demon spirit (after death). 

I often wonder if the hybrid animals of mithology were part of the fallen angels abominations, like minotaurs and Chimeras...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Actually where is the poll option to say Aliens inspired the myth of angels? Both conspiracy theories are presently equally... 'valid'...

Twilord said:
Actually where is the poll option to say Aliens inspired the myth of angels? Both conspiracy theories are presently equally... 'valid'...

I did not include this one, althought it is the most popular and "in fashion" theory.

That is because I think it is just a variation of an old lie. Through the ages demons presented themselves as many things, as follows:

- gods - ancient times.

- Fairies and sprites - first millenion after Christ and middle ages.

- ghosts - 17th century till today.

- ascended masters and light spirits - 19th century till today.

- Aliens - 1948 till today (This year was when the Book of Enoch was found in the Dead Sea, the very same year Israel was born and the Rooswell "crash" happened).

The theory that aliens originated the angels mith is just part of the current lie. Funny that channelers that used to recieve messages from ghosts and light spirits now receive from "extra-dimensional beings" and "aliens".

It is always a variation of the same lie, and the objective is always the same: to drive people alway from God and to say that He is a lie/told a lie.

The constant thing is: these "alien messages" always try to say God´s word is a lie or that Jesus Christ was not that important. Funny, but, they never attack any other religions, just cristianity... Some youtube videos show what I mean, but it is pretty evil, so, I do not recomend.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Twilord said:

I did not include this one, althought it is the most popular and "in fashion" theory.

That is because I think it is just a variation of an old lie. Through the ages demons presented themselves as many things, as follows:

- gods - ancient times.

- Fairies and sprites - first millenion after Christ and middle ages.

- ghosts - 17th century till today.

- ascended masters and light spirits - 19th century till today.

- Aliens - 1948 till today (This year was when the Book of Enoch was found in the Dead Sea, the very same year Israel was born and the Rooswell "crash" happened).

The theory that aliens originated the angels mith is just part of the current lie. Funny that channelers that used to recieve messages from ghosts and light spirits now receive from "extra-dimensional beings" and "aliens".

It is always a variation of the same lie, and the objective is always the same: to drive people alway from God and to say that He is a lie/told a lie.

The constant thing is: these "alien messages" always try to say God´s word is a lie or that Jesus Christ was not that important. Funny, but, they never attack any other religions, just cristianity... Some youtube videos show what I mean, but it is pretty evil, so, I do not recomend.

Unless its true and the false God of Christianity is trying to discredit his detractors.

spurgeonryan said:
@ wagners reply to me.

But what is he actually? An eternal being? Or is he an alien species who is so medically advanced he can regenerate his body? So powerful from technology he can do anything. There must be some explanation besides.......omnipotent.

Yes, it all comes to faith in the end I guess, even this search for a final explanation is faith, faith in man´s mind and potential to understand everything.

There is something weird that happens though, call it a miracle, some kind of supernatural thing that sometimes give the believer a true faith and understanding, but it is not a scientifical understanding, so it would not satisfy your logical mind, I am afraid.

However, when it touches you, it makes everything clear, I know it sounds stupid, but there is no other way to explain, you just get saved, your eyes open.

I was a atheist UFO believer, praticing meditation and other things, till some very strange things happened and, from night to day, everything changed.

So, all that is to say, I will answer your question, but I don´t know if my answer will satisfy you, the smarter you are, the harder it will be for you to understand.

God is the creator, he created even time and space, and all that exists. He knows everything and can do everything, except lie. His Word is above His own name, so, He cannot lie. That is it.

This need to understand everything and always reject the explanation of Him as a cause is part of our curse from the tree of knowledge, that gave us death, sin and this neverending angst.

And, worst of all, makes us reject the only way to cure this angst. All the millions of doctrines, theories and all the millions of ways to reject God are all part of the plan of the fallen cherub, that hates us more than everything, because God loved us more than everything, even though we were nothing but dust.

During thousands of years, the Earth was pretty much a devil´s kingdom, God, even being almight, had to let the evil to reign, because WE gave him the right when we rejected God´s plan in the garden and choose death and knowledge.

But God had a plan B, his only son offered himself as a sacrifice to change the curse, and, in the same way death came from one man sin, life came back from another man sacrifice, so we can all have what we once lost.

This is my faith, God is a loving father, but a fair one, he hates all the things that harms us and loves everything that makes us like we once supposed to be.

I am so very sure this explanation will not satisfy any logical mind, but only believers like me, but, you asked me.

Just one thing, as I state this is all about faith, there is no reason for us to fight about it, I understand and respect your need for a more logical explanation, but I cannot provide it.

Around the Network

"Aliens" are definitely demons. Check out this communityhttps://plus.google.com/communities/100802510538509370761