By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Aliens/UFOs are demons and fallen angels.

Tagged games:

Aliens/UFOs?

Demons and fallen angels. 17 65.38%

Extraterrestrial being wi... 8 30.77%

Total:25
spurgeonryan said:
I agree. Tell everyone this.

Inly question though.....is god an alien? What is he actually?

Well, assuming Alien's are Demons, God can't possibily be one. He's pretty much just an eternal life-form who can never sin.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

As I believe, God with Capital G is not a alien like in Prometheus or something like that.

He is the Creator, but not a alien because He doesn´t come from far away. I think Genesis and John explain Him best:

¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was with God in the beginning.
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome [^1] it.

John 1:1-5

¶ In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
¶ And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.
God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

Gênesis 1:1-4

Meaning, before Him there was nothing, He came from nowhere because without Him there is nowhere to be or come. And before Him there was nothing because he created time itself.

Anyways,  aliens are demons.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Nintentacle said:
Wait, in response to the title, aren't fallen Angels the same thing as Demons? Whatever.

But, yeah, I never realized the stereotypical Alien looked like a Frog...

According to the some bible passages and specially the Book of Enoch demons are all souls that are born from abomination, meaning, a union that God did not create, like an angel with a human female or animal hybrids. The apocrife book of Enoch states that, since God did not created these beings, their souls have no place to go after they die, so they torment mankind instead, pretend to be ghosts, aliens, fairies and whatever works to get them some human atention and a place to stay.

Book of Enoch, 15, 8:12:

8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men⌈⌈and⌉⌉ from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] 11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

Hybrids you say?

Nintentacle said:
spurgeonryan said:

Well, assuming Alien's are Demons, God can't possibily be one. He's pretty much just an eternal life-form who can never sin.

There is also one important limitation to God. He is all powerful, but He cannot lie. This feature is the source of all evil plans and schemes: trying to turn the Word of God against Him with lies and ilusions.

¶ [{A Psalm} of David.] I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Salms 138:1-2

Jesus Christ also stated that Satan was the father of lies, meaning he created, since God never lied. That is the source of evil power: try to use God´s word against and prove Him wrong or catch Him a lie.

Which is why all evil´s schemes and lies begin with a statement that implie that the Word is a lie. With power and strenght the evil have no chance against God, so, He uses schemes, delusions and lies.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Nintentacle said:
spurgeonryan said:

There is also one important limitation to God. He is all powerful, but He cannot lie. This feature is the source of all evil plans and schemes: trying to turn the Word of God against Him with lies and ilusions.

¶ [{A Psalm} of David.] I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Salms 138:1-2

Jesus Christ also stated that Satan was the father of lies, meaning he created, since God never lied. That is the source of evil power: try to use God´s word against and prove Him wrong or catch Him a lie.

Which is why all evil´s schemes and lies begin with a statement that implie that the Word is a lie. With power and strenght the evil have no chance against God, so, He uses schemes, delusions and lies.

So, that would mean a good way to know if Satan is tempting you to sin or if God is testing you is to look at the Bible. I wish I knew that sooner.

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:

Hybrids you say?

I wonder about those cow - human hybrids they are making in UK for transplants, how far do they have to go to be able to create an abomination that could generate a demon or to house a evil spirit in it. Interesting.

WagnerPaiva said:
Nintentacle said:

Hybrids you say?

I wonder about those cow - human hybrids they are making in UK for transplants, how far do they have to go to be able to create an abomination that could generate a demon or to house a evil spirit in it. Interesting.

Probably more time than it took me to first read through Genesis, which was about 5 days (So around 10 chapters each day)

Nintentacle said:

That is the source of evil power: try to use God´s word against and prove Him wrong or catch Him a lie.

So, that would mean a good way to know if Satan is tempting you to sin or if God is testing you is to look at the Bible. I wish I knew that sooner.

Good way to look at it. Also, I like to see if something is some kind of variation of the first lie ever told. Let me explain it.

This is the first lie, it have three parts:

¶ Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"
¶ The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'"
¶ "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.
"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Gênesis 3:1-5

The three lies of Satan´s first lie were:

1 - You will not die (any route of scape from death that isn´t God is in this category). 

2 - Some secret special knowledge will be avaliable to you if you disobey God (pretty much all occult/new age/alien source of "secret knowledge and power").

3 - You can be as God (evolution, spiritual and material, and super powers out of the grace of God).

Every lie and ilusion is usually a variation of these three...

Nintentacle said:

Probably more time than it took me to first read through Genesis, which was about 5 days (So around 10 chapters each day)

Do you have UTorrent? Pirate Bay have the whole bible in MP3 with a kick-ass narrator:

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5706195/NIV_New_International_Version_Audio_Bible_Non_Dramatized_MP3

The same thing can be streamed for free here:

https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/audio/

You are going to love it!

WagnerPaiva said:
Nintentacle said:

That is the source of evil power: try to use God´s word against and prove Him wrong or catch Him a lie.

Good way to look at it. Also, I like to see if something is some kind of variation of the first lie ever told. Let me explain it.

This is the first lie, it have three parts:

¶ Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"
¶ The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'"
¶ "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.
"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Gênesis 3:1-5

The three lies of Satan´s first lie were:

1 - You will not die (any route of scape from death that isn´t God is in this category). 

2 - Some secret special knowledge will be avaliable to you if you disobey God (pretty much all occult/new age/alien source of "secret knowledge and power").

3 - You can be as God (evolution, spiritual and material, and super powers out of the grace of God).

Every lie and ilusion is usually a variation of these three...

So for a new believer, Satan would say something like:

"Jesus will still forgive you, because you believe in him." or "Just do it this one last time." 

If so, I have definitely fallen into the latter one before.