By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Aliens/UFOs are demons and fallen angels.

Tagged games:

Aliens/UFOs?

Demons and fallen angels. 17 65.38%

Extraterrestrial being wi... 8 30.77%

Total:25
WagnerPaiva said:
Nintentacle said:
Wait, in response to the title, aren't fallen Angels the same thing as Demons? Whatever.

But, yeah, I never realized the stereotypical Alien looked like a Frog...

According to the some bible passages and specially the Book of Enoch demons are all souls that are born from abomination, meaning, a union that God did not create, like an angel with a human female or animal hybrids. The apocrife book of Enoch states that, since God did not created these beings, their souls have no place to go after they die, so they torment mankind instead, pretend to be ghosts, aliens, fairies and whatever works to get them some human atention and a place to stay.

Book of Enoch, 15, 8:12:

8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men⌈⌈and⌉⌉ from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] 11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

Hybrids you say?

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
spurgeonryan said:
I agree. Tell everyone this.

Inly question though.....is god an alien? What is he actually?

Well, assuming Alien's are Demons, God can't possibily be one. He's pretty much just an eternal life-form who can never sin.

There is also one important limitation to God. He is all powerful, but He cannot lie. This feature is the source of all evil plans and schemes: trying to turn the Word of God against Him with lies and ilusions.

¶ [{A Psalm} of David.] I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Salms 138:1-2

Jesus Christ also stated that Satan was the father of lies, meaning he created, since God never lied. That is the source of evil power: try to use God´s word against and prove Him wrong or catch Him a lie.

Which is why all evil´s schemes and lies begin with a statement that implie that the Word is a lie. With power and strenght the evil have no chance against God, so, He uses schemes, delusions and lies.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Nintentacle said:
spurgeonryan said:
I agree. Tell everyone this.

Inly question though.....is god an alien? What is he actually?

Well, assuming Alien's are Demons, God can't possibily be one. He's pretty much just an eternal life-form who can never sin.

There is also one important limitation to God. He is all powerful, but He cannot lie. This feature is the source of all evil plans and schemes: trying to turn the Word of God against Him with lies and ilusions.

¶ [{A Psalm} of David.] I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Salms 138:1-2

Jesus Christ also stated that Satan was the father of lies, meaning he created, since God never lied. That is the source of evil power: try to use God´s word against and prove Him wrong or catch Him a lie.

Which is why all evil´s schemes and lies begin with a statement that implie that the Word is a lie. With power and strenght the evil have no chance against God, so, He uses schemes, delusions and lies.

So, that would mean a good way to know if Satan is tempting you to sin or if God is testing you is to look at the Bible. I wish I knew that sooner.

Nintentacle said:

Hybrids you say?

I wonder about those cow - human hybrids they are making in UK for transplants, how far do they have to go to be able to create an abomination that could generate a demon or to house a evil spirit in it. Interesting.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Nintentacle said:

Hybrids you say?

I wonder about those cow - human hybrids they are making in UK for transplants, how far do they have to go to be able to create an abomination that could generate a demon or to house a evil spirit in it. Interesting.

Probably more time than it took me to first read through Genesis, which was about 5 days (So around 10 chapters each day)

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:

That is the source of evil power: try to use God´s word against and prove Him wrong or catch Him a lie.

So, that would mean a good way to know if Satan is tempting you to sin or if God is testing you is to look at the Bible. I wish I knew that sooner.

Good way to look at it. Also, I like to see if something is some kind of variation of the first lie ever told. Let me explain it.

This is the first lie, it have three parts:

¶ Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"
¶ The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'"
¶ "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.
"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Gênesis 3:1-5

The three lies of Satan´s first lie were:

1 - You will not die (any route of scape from death that isn´t God is in this category). 

2 - Some secret special knowledge will be avaliable to you if you disobey God (pretty much all occult/new age/alien source of "secret knowledge and power").

3 - You can be as God (evolution, spiritual and material, and super powers out of the grace of God).

Every lie and ilusion is usually a variation of these three...

Nintentacle said:

Probably more time than it took me to first read through Genesis, which was about 5 days (So around 10 chapters each day)

Do you have UTorrent? Pirate Bay have the whole bible in MP3 with a kick-ass narrator:

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5706195/NIV_New_International_Version_Audio_Bible_Non_Dramatized_MP3

The same thing can be streamed for free here:

https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/audio/

You are going to love it!

WagnerPaiva said:
Nintentacle said:

That is the source of evil power: try to use God´s word against and prove Him wrong or catch Him a lie.

Good way to look at it. Also, I like to see if something is some kind of variation of the first lie ever told. Let me explain it.

This is the first lie, it have three parts:

¶ Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"
¶ The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'"
¶ "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.
"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Gênesis 3:1-5

The three lies of Satan´s first lie were:

1 - You will not die (any route of scape from death that isn´t God is in this category). 

2 - Some secret special knowledge will be avaliable to you if you disobey God (pretty much all occult/new age/alien source of "secret knowledge and power").

3 - You can be as God (evolution, spiritual and material, and super powers out of the grace of God).

Every lie and ilusion is usually a variation of these three...

So for a new believer, Satan would say something like:

"Jesus will still forgive you, because you believe in him." or "Just do it this one last time." 

If so, I have definitely fallen into the latter one before.

Nintentacle said:

So for a new believer, Satan would say something like:

"Jesus will still forgive you, because you believe in him." or "Just do it this one last time." 

If so, I have definitely fallen into the latter one before.

Yep, but, not to worry, even the apostles sinned, just repent, get up and keep walking. Each day you are going to get better and better, more and more humble, and getting away from sin will get easier and easier:

¶ What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase?
By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?
Or don't you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?
We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
¶ For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his.
For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, [^1] that we should no longer be slaves to sin —
because anyone who has died has been set free from sin.
¶ Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him.
For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him.
The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.
¶ In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.
Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires.

Romans 6:1-12

The more you get cleaned by the Spirit, the less Sin will have power over you, just be sincere and do your best.

When you get desesperate about the evil inclinations, remember even the apostles suffered this. It also makes us humble, which is an amazing gift of the Spirit, I mean, being humble:

For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. [^3] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.
For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do —this I keep on doing.
Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
¶ So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me.
For in my inner being I delight in God's law;

Romans 7:18-22

but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me.
What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death?
Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! ¶ So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in my sinful nature [^4] a slave to the law of sin

Romans 7:23-25

Nintentacle said:
Wait, in response to the title, aren't fallen Angels the same thing as Demons? Whatever.

But, yeah, I never realized the stereotypical Alien looked like a Frog...

If my mythology is right then demons are the souls of the human/angel rape babies that the flood was meant to destroy.