By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is Beasting in the Games Department!

Nicklesbe said:
Vasto said:
starcraft said:
Please guys, I am begging you. So many bans. So many, many bans.

Toastboy just made a thread talking about how much he loves his Xbox One. So far it has spawned a couple of dozen people attacking him, many bans, a few warnings and a dupe thread designed to take the piss out of this one.

Can we really not just leave him be and engage with the subject only if we wish to discuss Xbox games, and multiplatform games ON Xbox?

I think yoiu doing a great job with the moderation on this thread. This site needs more talk about games and the love of playing them especially on the Xbox side because Xbox gamers  cannot start a thread without it being attacked and turned into a sales thread.  I know this site's main focus is about sales but every discussion does not have to be about it. Keep up the good work!

Just be clear I love all the consoles, and I've each one for every generation so far all the way back to the Atari. To be fair Xbox fans only have themselves to blame for that. Years and Years and Years of Xbox dedicated fans trolling hard. Now that there is substantial evidence to dispute thier wild, unfounded, and sometimes downright delusional claims its not suprise more and more people are calling them on it. Especially after years of putting up with their insults and wild claims. So generally ya reap what ya sew and over the year Xbox dedicated fans have been the worst offenders. 

I was not here last gen but I can pretty much see that Xbox fans must have really gave Playstation fans a hard time last gen. With that being said 2 wrongs dont make a right. Its time for change!

Around the Network
Vasto said:
starcraft said:

Toastboy just made a thread talking about how much he loves his Xbox One. So far it has spawned a couple of dozen people attacking him, many bans, a few warnings and a dupe thread designed to take the piss out of this one.

Can we really not just leave him be and engage with the subject only if we wish to discuss Xbox games, and multiplatform games ON Xbox?

I think yoiu doing a great job with the moderation on this thread. This site needs more talk about games and the love of playing them especially on the Xbox side because Xbox gamers  cannot start a thread without it being attacked and turned into a sales thread.  I know this site's main focus is about sales but every discussion does not have to be about it. Keep up the good work!

Dont start playing the victim, cuz arguably the xbox fans have been some of the worst. You think is bad cuz your getting attacked, the how abount anytime a nintendo threat stars and the first ones to jump in are the xbox fans, since they gave up on the x1>>>ps4 now they try to jump at the wii u when ever they get the chance. We are all alike, we offend and get ofended so no reason to complain when its your turn to recieve the critisim.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:

Dont start playing the victim, cuz arguably the xbox fans have been some of the worst. You think is bad cuz your getting attacked, the how abount anytime a nintendo threat stars and the first ones to jump in are the xbox fans, since they gave up on the x1>>>ps4 now they try to jump at the wii u when ever they get the chance. We are all alike, we offend and get ofended so no reason to complain when its your turn to recieve the critisim.

Are you serious? Here in VGC?

Even if that happened, you think childish actions (retaliation) are the most appropriate way to show your discontetment?

We should celebrate all this beasting.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Goatseye said:
eva01beserk said:

Are you serious? Here in VGC?

Even if that happened, you think childish actions (retaliation) are the most appropriate way to show your discontetment?

No. What Im saying is that it happens and we should not get upset when it happens because we all do it, even in unintentionally. Let them be childish ignore them and more points for toastboy.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:

No. What Im saying is that it happens and we should not get upset when it happens because we all do it, even in unintentionally. Let them be childish ignore them and more points for toastboy.

No stress, that's how it's done.

One love, kayaman.

Thing is games like LBP 3, TLoU are exclusives, as is games like Mario Kart on WiiU and 3DS. I cannot buy a XB1 to play either nor can I buy a PS4 to play Mario Kart. They are Exclusive to the brand. However I can use my PC to buy games like Dead Rising 3, Ryse and Max: CoTB via Steam OS... I don't even need a MS product to do so! So while you could call them "console exclusive" I would rather have "brand exclusive". However even going as far as going with "console" and "brand" exclusive is crazy... I wonder when the word exclusive really changed in terms of describing a games availability.

I wonder how some games getting ported to PC could hinder my experience?
I play Fifa every year and the fact that it's on every gaming platform doesn't degrade anybody's experience.
Matter fact, only on forums such childish statements are used as bragging rights.
The best selling games on every platform are mostly multi-plats.
GTA, Fifa, Ass Creed, Minecraft, WatchDog, etc...

Vasto said:
Nicklesbe said:
Vasto said:
starcraft said:

Just be clear I love all the consoles, and I've each one for every generation so far all the way back to the Atari. To be fair Xbox fans only have themselves to blame for that. Years and Years and Years of Xbox dedicated fans trolling hard. Now that there is substantial evidence to dispute thier wild, unfounded, and sometimes downright delusional claims its not suprise more and more people are calling them on it. Especially after years of putting up with their insults and wild claims. So generally ya reap what ya sew and over the year Xbox dedicated fans have been the worst offenders. 

I was not here last gen but I can pretty much see that Xbox fans must have really gave Playstation fans a hard time last gen. With that being said 2 wrongs dont make a right. Its time for change!

Absolutly agreed. At the end of the day we are all gamers. Some people tend to take it a bit too seriously sometimes. I fugre there is some tribalism involved as well, much like with sports teams. Most of the time I just find it sad most of the time because those hardcore fans on either side are missing out on great games and getting hung up on what doesn't matter.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Goatseye said:
I wonder how some games getting ported to PC could hinder my experience?
I play Fifa every year and the fact that it's on every gaming platform doesn't degrade anybody's experience.
Matter fact, only on forums such childish statements are used as bragging rights.
The best selling games on every platform are mostly multi-plats.
GTA, Fifa, Ass Creed, Minecraft, WatchDog, etc...

The only time it could hinder your experiance is if the game was designed for like 360 and then a really bad port was made to PC. If you chose to play it on PC it may hinder your experiance, at least until the PC community releases mods/patches. Other than that it doesn't hinder your gaming experiance one bit. I think the hardcore fans get hung up on it because at the end of the day they don't really care about games, they just care about their brand of choice.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)