By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Has Nice Legs ;)

true_fan said:
There hasn't been one game this gen with the legs of Titanfall.

And Titanfall is most likely going to go PS4 as well from here on out.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

LOL the Xbone is getting owned big time by Sony and even by the Wii U (lol). WOW I didn't know the margin was so big.

Thespiralmatrix said:
So people are impressed that the most over hyped game released so far this Gen is selling well. Not to mention basically the only "must have" game on x1.

No, the MOST overhyped game has to be Sunset Overdrive!

this thread isn't even real, i think the OP meant titanfall have good legs for an xbox1 game, now thats more interesting....

" released so far"

Around the Network

XB1 has the best legs world wide in the USA

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Yeah, helps if you read EVERY word, instead of skimming the posts :)

NobleTeam360 said:
Tachikoma said:
Minecraft i'll give you, the rest not really.

Eh, I think Halo MCC will have great legs. At least until Halo 5 comes out actually.

Well sure, but until it happens it's still an assumption, based on what is currently released, minecrafts about the only one with legs.

I think 4 of the 6 games you mentioned can be played elsewhere.

toastboy44562 said:

Microsoft's Xbox One has a few games with great legs this gen.

If you haven't noticed, Titanfall, Forza 5, COD Ghosts, all have great, almost Nintendo legs.

To add to that list, Minecraft, GTA5, and Halo: TMC will also have great legs imo.

It seems like software is the number 1 thing pushing Xbox One units right now. People who game on Xbox One, on average, buy more games than any other system. It certainly is great owning an Xbox One! What do you think homies? How do you like them legs?

Titanfall has sold 3 million units on 3 systems. That's average - below average. Wouldn't really call that legs. 

Forza 5 sold 1.4 million units.. Cod ghosts is on 6 platforms. 

Minecraft and gta5, are on 5 consoles. Halo isn't out yet, and I'm doubting it's going to have legs. And the xbox one has been selling less than the wiiU since it's price drop. Those look like pretty stubby legs to me.