By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Has Nice Legs ;)

Microsoft's Xbox One has a few games with great legs this gen.

If you haven't noticed, Titanfall, Forza 5, COD Ghosts, all have great, almost Nintendo legs.

To add to that list, Minecraft, GTA5, and Halo: TMC will also have great legs imo.

It seems like software is the number 1 thing pushing Xbox One units right now. People who game on Xbox One, on average, buy more games than any other system. It certainly is great owning an Xbox One! What do you think homies? How do you like them legs?

Around the Network

Minecraft i'll give you, the rest not really.

I think this weeks PlayStation 4 numbers may have hit a nerve, especially when looking at those beautiful legs The Last of Us is still strutting about on.

They're ok. Similar to Sony. Nintendo games have the best legs.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

There hasn't been one game this gen with the legs of Titanfall.

Around the Network
true_fan said:

There wasn't one game last gen with the legs of Wii Sports either.

Having said that, you're way wrong. MK8 is showing much better legs than TF. So have multiple 3DS games. Hell, even FIFA on PS4 has better legs despite not being bundled.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

mk8 is showing the most legs since its still above 80k 9 weeks in thats double than titanfall's 9th week.

pokemon x and y have the best loeg since it still sells over 40k 10s of weeks after the holidays XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

I'm disappointed, no pictures of an Xbone or MS symbol stuck on top of some legs, really bad photoshop style. Oh well.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
I'm disappointed, no pictures of an Xbone or MS symbol stuck on top of some legs, really bad photoshop style. Oh well.

Ok, I'm providing the bad joke: MK8 has nicer legs.

true_fan said:

What esle is there to play on x1? It is only 8 months in, and it has not outsold killzone on PS4.............