By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digimon Adventure 03 OFFICIAL ANNOUNCED!!! Spring 2015

Hopefully this means Bamco will start pushing the games harder in the west as well - if they can localise a Sword Art Online game, surely there's an audience for Digimon games in the west between kids who will be introduced to the series for the first time and older people who remember it from the first time round (I really want Cyber Slueths on my Vita, it looks really good) :)

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
pokoko said:
Loving the Digimon revival. I hope they put a lot of effort into this and make some quality products.

It will be strange to see the kids in High School but that could be interesting, too, if they have good writers. I hope Mimi is really hot.

I thought the original cast was already in highschool in season 2. 

People are saying it takes place at the end of highschool. So it would be after 02, but before the ending of 02.

archer9234 said:
SnakeDrake said:
pokoko said:
Loving the Digimon revival. I hope they put a lot of effort into this and make some quality products.

It will be strange to see the kids in High School but that could be interesting, too, if they have good writers. I hope Mimi is really hot.

People are saying it takes place at the end of highschool. So it would be after 02, but before the ending of 02.

You mean the digimon movie. They were far apart at that point.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
archer9234 said:
SnakeDrake said:
pokoko said:

You're right. Diablomon strikes back would be the last point in the series, before the ending.

archer9234 said:
SnakeDrake said:
archer9234 said:
SnakeDrake said:
pokoko said:

You're right. Diablomon strikes back would be the last point in the series, before the ending.

So that means that there coming back while the second team is still active.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
archer9234 said:
SnakeDrake said:
archer9234 said:
SnakeDrake said:
pokoko said:

So that means that there coming back while the second team is still active.

Assuming this season stays in continity with 02. There's real no concret info.

Kongfucius said:
Hopefully this means Bamco will start pushing the games harder in the west as well - if they can localise a Sword Art Online game, surely there's an audience for Digimon games in the west between kids who will be introduced to the series for the first time and older people who remember it from the first time round (I really want Cyber Slueths on my Vita, it looks really good) :)

I hope so. I really want a game that does what the show did. I never liked the World games because it treated the games as a standalone RPG. I wanted to evolve my Digimon at will. Find the Tags and crests. Choosing what season I was in etc. If I choose a D3. The game makes me locate the Digimentals (Digi-eggs) and D-Terminal. And allow standard evolutions. No level up restrictings in the normal sense. So i stopped playing that series after the first game. All Digivice's and accessories (Terminal, cards, IC chips etc.) should be in the game. Also, as a bonus, the orginal  V-pets could be Digivices.

FUCK YES! I want it now.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

In Season 2, Taichi was 14, in this, he is 17. ;)

I hope that they do it justice because DataSquad and Fusion sucked hard. I wonder if they will do a gimmick this season.

Fuck yes. I loved Digimon as a kid and the first season was always the best. Hated the second season, so hopefully this new season can recapture the magic the first one had.