By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
mornelithe said:
Hah, Patriots inactives - Gronkowski, Edelman, Vollmer, Connolly, Gray, Hightower, Browner. Garoppolo is wearing the playsheet as Brady/Jimmy G take the field. Looks like Garoppolo's starting for the Patriots.

I never change my picks, so I won't do it now either, but I smell a 6-3 Bills victory.

And suggest those who planned to watch it, to choose a different game - several playoff slots on the line at 1pm.

Around the Network

With Gronk and Edelman sitting, and probably an early rest for Revis, I'm changing to the Bills. If they are still hungry to prove themselves, the Pats should be beatable. Well, the 2nd stringer Pats that is.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Yes people have hope in the bengals

Honestly, my Steelers pick is little more than just picking the team that has homefield advantage. I can't even begin to figure out the AFC North. Well, other than the Browns suck now.

MTZehvor said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Yes people have hope in the bengals

Honestly, my Steelers pick is little more than just picking the team that has homefield advantage. I can't even begin to figure out the AFC North. Well, other than the Browns suck now.

Hahaha so many of my picks this week were the same. So many teams this year suck one week (or five!), then turn and post a total shutdown game on someone. Craziness.

Shame the Bills didn't beat the Raiders last week, with so many starters resting for the Patriots this week.

Around the Network
CAR-ATL 1
CLE-BAL 2
DAL-WAS 1
IND-TEN 1
NO-TB 1
PHI-NYG 2
JAC-HOU 2
SD-KC 1
NYJ-MIA 2
CHI-MIN 1
BUF-NE 2
OAK-DEN 2
ARI-SF 2
DET-GB 2
STL-SEA 2
CIN-PIT CIN by 3

And formatted

CAR-ATL 1 CLE-BAL 2 DAL-WAS 1 IND-TEN 2
NO-TB 1 PHI-NYG 2 JAC-HOU 2 SD-KC 1
NYJ-MIA 2 CHI-MIN 2 BUF-NE 1 OAK-DEN 2
ARI-SF 2 DET-GB 2 STL-SEA 2 CIN-PIT Pit by 10

I will win it it all!

Now THAT is how to beat the all-in blitz.

Why couldn't they do that the first time?

Congrats to Dez and Murray for getting new records in Dallas Cowboys history.

NobleTeam360 said:
Congrats to Dez and Murray for getting new records in Dallas Cowboys history.

Yep. And on that note, I hope we see no starters in the 2nd half for the key positions. We don't have another Romo, another Dez, another Witten, etc to call on in  the big game(s) to come.