By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

So tired of watching Brandon Carr get burned, he is just terrible.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
zuvuyeay said:
yes,if they get homefield they got a chance i guess,they can beat the bears and then a big game against green bay,when i look at the conference,green bay & seattle are the teams to beat to get to the super bowl,also the cardinals who know one seems to fancy

only the 2 best records of division winners get that home advantage right, seattle play the cardinals next week so that is interesting

The Cardinals suffered from injuries on the QB position and that one is the most valuable of the sport. Their defense can keep games close, but they are down to their backup backup QB now. It's unlikely that they can make a Super Bowl run under these conditions.

The two best records for division winners result in a first round bye (don't have to play during the wild-card round), the other two division winners will have home field advantage in the wild-card round, even if they have a worse record than a wild-card team. That means the NFC South winner will have a home game, probably against Arizona.

thanks for the info,your packers really need that divison win bye, for the super bowl help,big game againts detroit hope it is a sunday night game on my tv

looks like the eagles are on the comeback,i knew i'd jinxed it,dallas on the fold

Above & Beyond

This game just about sums up Dallas.

Sorry playcalling and horrendous indecision by Romo. Trying to hold the ball for too long has been the reason for the problems and just cost them the lead. That 3rd and 1 call was the worst though, for some reason instead of a run or quick screen they tried to run a play that took like 6 or 7 seconds to develop. Stupid beyond belief.

Peyton had the flu today and the Broncos still dominated. That defense is really coming together as something special.

Around the Network

Dez is having a monster game!

good dallas back on track,i need some PP

Above & Beyond

Why does it feel like every time Dallas actually gets to the QB, they somehow can't bring down the QB? I mean seriously come on.

And as soon as I say that they get back to back sacks

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Why does it feel like every time Dallas actually gets to the QB, they somehow can't bring down the QB? I mean seriously come on.

The defenders anticipate that Sanchez runs in one of his offensive linemen's butt and fumbles, that's why they leave him alone.

Lmao , would be hilarious to see another one of those from Sanchez.