By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

@Arkaign Why do you feel the Cardinals are the wort 7-1 team? They've lost only one game and that was when they had there backup QB in. They've only had 2 close games all season, all the other games have been won by a TD or more. The Cardinals have a great defense, great passing game when Carson Plamer is QB, and a top 10 RB to keep the offense moving. At this point in the season they seem to be the best team in the NFC.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network
FatedReality said:
@Arkaign Why do you feel the Cardinals are the wort 7-1 team? They've lost only one game and that was when they had there backup QB in. They've only had 2 close games all season, all the other games have been won by a TD or more. The Cardinals have a great defense, great passing game when Carson Plamer is QB, and a top 10 RB to keep the offense moving. At this point in the season they seem to be the best team in the NFC.

They were lucky to beat the Chargers first week. The chargers were up 17 to 6 going into the forth quarter. It was a two touchdown lead for the Chargers. Chargers choked in prime time (I watched the game, as usual). The Chargers gave up two touchdowns in the forth quarter. Anyways just saying they almost lost two games. One to the chockers. I still think Arizona is the best in the NFC though. Just had to remind people they are not so dominate in every game.

CLE-CIN 2 KC-BUF 2 MIA-DET 2 DAL-JAC 1
SF-NO 2 TEN-BAL 2 PIT-NYJ 1 ATL-TB 1
DEN-OAK 1 STL-ARI 2 NYG-SEA 2 CHI-GB 2
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI 2 by  9

Above & Beyond

RolStoppable said:
CLE-CIN X KC-BUF 1 MIA-DET 1 DAL-JAC 1
SF-NO 2 TEN-BAL 2 PIT-NYJ 1 ATL-TB 1
DEN-OAK 1 STL-ARI 2 NYG-SEA 2 CHI-GB 1
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI CAR by 3

I would totally take the 7-1 Cardinals over the 2004 7-1 Steelers

Just saying

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
FatedReality said:

Don't forget that he also said "at least this year for sure". Of course, the Cardinals are the only 7-1 team in the league, so based on that alone they are the worst. You could also call them the best though.

Anyway, I think his opinion comes down to the Cardinals kicking Cowboys butts last weekend.

Probably , the Cardinals held the Cowboys to 1 TD and that was in garbage time. I shouldn't be talking though my team is trash right now too XP.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

ljigga said:
RolStoppable said:
CLE-CIN 2 KC-BUF 1 MIA-DET 2 DAL-JAC 1
SF-NO 1 TEN-BAL 2 PIT-NYJ 1 ATL-TB 1
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI 2 by 7

Updated

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

RolStoppable said:
CLE-CIN 2 KC-BUF 2 MIA-DET 2 DAL-JAC 1
SF-NO 2 TEN-BAL 2 PIT-NYJ 1 ATL-TB 2
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI by X

RolStoppable said:
CLE-CIN 2 KC-BUF 1 MIA-DET 1 DAL-JAC 1
SF-NO 1 TEN-BAL 2 PIT-NYJ 2 ATL-TB 1
DEN-OAK 1 STL-ARI 2 NYG-SEA 2 CHI-GB 1
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI CAR by 5

RolStoppable said:
Only an hour to go now. Remember, guys, this is an even week, so my picks will be horrendous for the most part. Make sure that yours don't line up with mine too much, if you don't want to lose.

Nobody listen to this!  Rol is trying to trick you!