By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is PS4 going the wrong direction?

LOL you would think OP would at least check his facts first? Most of what he posted is not even correct.

Around the Network

"It feels like Xbox One might be able to gain some serious ground in 2015"

LOL, if in 2014 PS4 sell more, in 2015 with Uncharted, The Order, BloodBorne, and probabily price cut, XBOX ONE have 0 possibility for sell more...

Your troll game on point.

Zanten said:
manny10032 said:

Nonono, that picture was for the EARLY Toastboy threads; things have escalated to the point where one facepalm is no longer sufficient! NEIN! We must bring out... The Triple Facepalm... @_@

It's really the only reasonable response at this point.

Stop, otherwise he gets angry.

lol, the wii u has better chances of winning ground than xbone does.
they had titanfall, a 100usd price cut and still its getting outsold by wii u, week after week.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

Seriously, I think toastboy44562 threads should be submitted to a mod for accuracy and reasonableness assessment before appearing in the forums. His OPs are too often filled with inaccuracies, misleading statements and comments generally intended to antagonise mostly Playstation fans. Cunningly it skirts the flaimbaiting line so normally isn't banworthy. But as a regular anti-Sony posting pattern it's got to be reigned in. The OP itself in this case does not justify a response.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

DarkD said:
Sony is broke, so of course they're gonna have a crappy console generation. They're still losing money year over year so they can't really do much R&D. Gamers basically put their faith in a dead horse. Say what you want about what Sony wants to do, but they have the financial power to do almost none of it. This generation expect to see a lot of bargain bin practces from Sony.

Double 

DarkD said:
Sony is broke, so of course they're gonna have a crappy console generation. They're still losing money year over year so they can't really do much R&D. Gamers basically put their faith in a dead horse. Say what you want about what Sony wants to do, but they have the financial power to do almost none of it. This generation expect to see a lot of bargain bin practices from Sony.

...third parties alone will ensure that the ps4 has a better gen than the wii u for example 

...this is why we can speak of arkham knight, destiny, the witcher 3, metal gear, the division, Kingdom Hearts, final Fantasy etc etc etc releasing in the future for ps4 and the one 

...Or do those games not count?

Whereas first party support between all 3 is about the same, by that I mean roughly the same number of titles have been announced for all 3 so to me your post doesn't make much sense

Assessment of the actually facts in question would undoubtedly lead to the wii u being the dead horse I'd think

o_O.Q said:
DarkD said:
Sony is broke, so of course they're gonna have a crappy console generation. They're still losing money year over year so they can't really do much R&D. Gamers basically put their faith in a dead horse. Say what you want about what Sony wants to do, but they have the financial power to do almost none of it. This generation expect to see a lot of bargain bin practices from Sony.

...third parties alone will ensure that the ps4 has a better gen than the wii u for example 

...this is why we can speak of arkham knight, destiny, the witcher 3, metal gear, the division, Kingdom Hearts, final Fantasy etc etc etc releasing in the future for ps4 and the one 

...Or do those games not count?

Whereas first party support between all 3 is about the same, by that I mean roughly the same number of titles have been announced for all 3 so to me your post doesn't make much sense

Assessment of the actually facts in question would undoubtedly lead to the wii u being the dead horse I'd think

My post is saying that if gamers supported either of the other two consoles, they would have a better generation because either one of them could reciprocate that investment a lot better than Sony can.  All Sony is doing is eating the money and hoping they don't go bankrupt.  

lack of Japanese games!

I bought a PS4 last week for 320€ and I might just return it because for me its as usefull as a big black stone right now.