By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is PS4 going the wrong direction?

The PS4 success is not based on same things the Wii was, which explains why it has slowed rather than accelerate in the Summer.

It will be fine and honestly see little reason why rest of the year would see much change at all at sales trajectories between the PS4 and X1.

Around the Network

Your comparing PS4 to Wii sales? The Wii was nearly half the price of the PS4 worldwide!

Is is moving in the wrong direction when your direction hasn't changed since last year? From what I see, they are in the same place, which is better than the competition if the competition has to keep changing to keep up.

Also this point:
-MLG went to Xbox One instead of PS4

Whoever sponsors them is what they will do it on. MLG should be a level playing field, so all controllers/button layout/method of control should be up the player, even if that is Xbox controller, mouse and keyboard, DS3/4 or even a wii mote if they want. MLG is broken in this respect.

Hmm, pie.

toastboy44562 said:

It seems like the PS4 is not performing as well as it should given the cards it was delt.

-Lack of updates.a Xbox One had 8 great updates and PS4 had one boring stability update

false

-Lack of Exclusive games, PS4 has no more this year other than Drive Club which not that many people want. LBP3 is on ps3.

false

-No longer the king of indies. Xbox One has more indies coming in Q3/Q4 this year.

false

-Lack of 3D blueray support

false

-Lack of Youtube uploading

announced for 2014

-Lack of Full HD twitch

broadcasts at the same 720p as xbox does.

-PS4 no longer has price advantage over the Xbox One (who can blame sony though)

-Sony basically told EA to buzz off and that EA games had no value

-MLG went to Xbox One instead of PS4

It seems like the PS4 could be doing Wii numbers had they addressed these issues but they probably will not anytime soon. It feels like Xbox One might be able to gain some serious ground in 2015

you should be modded for being so blantantly wrong on almost every point in your OP.

looks to me its doing what competition does and then some for the same price and superior specs. So I think tis going the right direction.

Around the Network

lol.. reach much?

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

cpg716 said:
Normchacho said:
Wait? What's coming out for the Xbox One later this year? Other than Sunset overdrive and Forza Horizon 2 (which is on the 360)?

I'd also love to see the list of Xbox indies for the end of this year compared to the PS4 list.

Although I don't expect you to back it up.

Actually. Forza Horizon 2 on X360 is not the same game as what is coming out on Xbox One..  The X360 will be a game inspired by the X1 version.. but not the same game.. 

Yeah... You can buy Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbox One or the Xbox 360.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

PS4 will remain ahead with the non-upgradable features it has over the competition : power and kickass studios.

Basically every statement made in the post is already false.  Also, wait for when the exclusives hit.  Sales numbers don't lie.

i agree with everything you said. 100% spot on.