By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Now Open Beta Starts NOW!

kitler53 said:
anyone going to rent something to give impressions?

..i want to try the service just to play with the tech but i don't really want to rent a ps3 game.

The video at the top showed a couple of games listed as free, probably a mistake but it may be worth a shot looking into it. Pacific Rim was one of them

Around the Network
Burek said:
kitler53 said:
anyone going to rent something to give impressions?

..i want to try the service just to play with the tech but i don't really want to rent a ps3 game.

Judging by the video, there will be some crappy games to try out for free.

wow dude,. you've got good eyes.  i guess i'll have something to try out afterall.

kitler53 said:
vivster said:
I only want to know if there will be a "PS Now beta starts now" thread.

i can make it just for you.

I'd like to hear what people think of it. I only have a vita at the moment unfortunately, so I can't try it myself.

kitler53 said:
vivster said:

That would be the gentleman thing to do.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

The current price are a bit too high for me. But I will definitely support a subscription option. And the best way to do it is by having different package and different price for people who own a PS4 or PS3 and have PS+, to someone who just own just the TV and doesn't have any system.
It's a very promising service, but only if done right.

Around the Network
Figgycal said:
kitler53 said:
vivster said:

I'd like to hear what people think of it. I only have a vita at the moment unfortunately, so I can't try it myself.

i believe the concensus so far is,.. not as good as rio.

vivster said:
kitler53 said:
vivster said:

That would be the gentleman thing to do.

me irl.

kitler53 said:

me irl.

I thought the mustache would be more pronounced.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

pbroy said:

My internet connection has been shady lately. Cuts off every 30 mins or so and reconnects, so pass. PS+ is awesome, but this is not. Won't show support by trying.

How do you get into the PS Now. I open my PS4 and go to playstation store, but I don't see PS Now mentioned anywhere??

Want to see what these subs are because $2 for 4 hours is absurd. You get a game for 6x the amout of time if you go to a Redbox kiosk.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!