By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

OK, so I finished up Samurai Champloo. All in all, I really enjoyed it, probably my favourite out of the (admittedly very low number of) anime I've seen. I watched most of the episodes in September when I watched a ton of it in a very short span, but I finished up the last 4 episodes today. Highly recommended to whoever hasn't already seen it (which I assume is not many people here )

Around the Network

MHA already off to a great start. Love Gran Torino's character. Also some nice additions that weren't in the manga; nice to see what all the students were up to (the mystery of MIneta and Mt. Lady solved lol).

New OP and ED are big improvements over the last ones. Especially that ED. Nice way to incorporate the recent popularity poll character designs.

Even though Bakugou definitely shouldn't have won *growls*  

A few summer shows caught my eye, so I'll try out a few tonight. 

Currently on the fence on if I'll try Hajimete no Gal. I read the manga, and it's pretty good; cute pseudo-harem with some nice character designs. Everything I've seen of the anime so far has looked like garbage though...like some rushed thing being pushed out to fill a time slot. Maybe I'll be surprised...I'll give it a try for Yame-san.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

OMG Uravity is such an amazing name.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Yowamushi Pedal season 4 announced! Hype!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

18if is the best anime nobody is watching. I love unique animes and this one has it all. Unique art, interesting characters, clever dialogue, cool music and overall very creative direction. I hope they can keep this up.

9/10

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Action Heroine Cheer Fruits should've been an easy moe idol cash grab but it's far from it. Instead we get a genuinely well made and entertaining A class moe anime. Yet another pleasant surprise of this season.

9/10

So Nana Maru San Batsu is just a terrible version of Chihayafuru? Meh, not worth my time.

And the amazing animes won't stop coming. Princess Principal is yet another master piece. If you haven't watched it yet, definitely give it a shot.

9/10

The fuck do all these awesome things come from? Made in Abyss has amazing art, great direction and overall high quality animation and music. That shit is movie quality!

10/10

Well, that's it then. My Season is locked in. Including the 4 continuing animes from last season I'm watching 16 animes. I'm happy that I have been a lot stricter this time, haven't watched so few animes in a season for years.