By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni (Spring 2017) 

The manga is about the reunion of Kujo with his old female classmate. He has inherited his parents' temple and became a priest. However, after the two became drunk, he does something unexpected of him to her!

OH DANG! This is going to be HOT! I Love the 2 MC's look already! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Me waiting for LWA every week

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Me waiting for the Vento Aureo adaptation announcement every week

Me when Asenshi finally gets up their asses and releases the next LWA episode on Monday 4 AM

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Me waiting for David Productions to announce an anime adaptation of Vento Aureo

Around the Network

Mao and I reading this thread:

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Today I thought for the first time that it might not have been a great idea to make LWA 2 cour. The 2 movies were great because it was a tightly packed high dose of awesomeness. The body needs to recover after 30 minutes of higly concentrated Akko.
Now following the girls in their daily school lives turns an awesome adventure into something mundane and you can only take so much Akko every week.

I'm not complaining but 'm just noticing the first things which might make it not a clear 10.

I'm really enjoying Idol Jihen. It's just beautiful nonsense. Probably the most fun anime to watch besides LWA.

Oy, lack of time sucks. Got too many shows to watch, mostly from last season.