By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Saw the demi-chan anime, really liked it. Dullahan is adorable af

Maid dragon adaptation was decent, they messed with the art style, so that put me off a bit. At least Kanna will show up next episode. 

Around the Network

The first episode of Konosuba S2 did not disappoint.

pokoko said:
Hand Shakers is the most hilarious comedy of the season.

It's funny...it was so generic that it reminded me of those story scenarios Katsura tells in Gintama sometimes. Only that would be hilarious...while this was just dumb and boring.

I'll probably still try episode 2. Maybe. Possibly. Probably not. 

----------

Konosuba was fantastic...reminded me of the Seinfeld finale. Great way to start the season, and I'm looking forward to next week.

Might end up watching Little Watch Academia when Netflix airs the whole thing. Haven't decided yet. The fact that I have three different services for streaming anime and not one of them has this show Triggers me.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:

Might end up watching Little Watch Academia when Netflix airs the whole thing. Haven't decided yet. The fact that I have three different services for streaming anime and not one of them has this show Triggers me.

I see what you did there. 

Super_Boom said:
pokoko said:
Hand Shakers is the most hilarious comedy of the season.

It's funny...it was so generic that it reminded me of those story scenarios Katsura tells in Gintama sometimes. Only that would be hilarious...while this was just dumb and boring.

I'll probably still try episode 2. Maybe. Possibly. Probably not. 

----------

Konosuba was fantastic...reminded me of the Seinfeld finale. Great way to start the season, and I'm looking forward to next week.

I kept thinking while I was watching Hand Shakers that it was like one of those parody anime inside another anime that's used to make fun of hardcore otaku.

Kind of like Kujibiki Unbalance inside Genshiken, except both those are actually awesome.

And I can definitely see the Seinfeld in Konosuba.

Around the Network

Kuzu no Honkai! Ep 1! 

- Awesome Kissing Scene! It slightly reminded me of kissxsis (Sorry, I dont think I have better animes to compare it too.......)

- Friends with Benefits! Bring it on! 

- I want some NTR! 

- I Love the pannels scene! 

- I love both MCs! I love thier fuck it attitude! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

So, what I'm watching this season:

Little Witch Academia (Trigger stars everywhere)

Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu (may as well watch at least one of these cycling shows)

Nyanko Days (cause nekos, 2 min eps, is fine)

Schoolgirl Strikers (generic, but is an all girls show so, not complaining)

Tales of Zestiria X S2 (I like Tales of)

What I'm still on the fence / wait for a bit:

Demi chan wa Kataritai, looks promising, may read a couple of chapters of the manga to see where its going first

Konosuba S2, I may binge watch it like it did season 1.

What I'm not watching:

Kobayashi san Maid Dragon, as much as I want to see Kyoani make an actual yuri manga look as baity as possible (sarcasm) they already changed the artstyle of the manga enough for me to not care, I'll just keep reading the manga, and pray that Kyoani doesn't get Citrus or any possible future yuri adaptations in the future.

It looks like I'm only watching 22 animes this season which includes 3 animes from last season and 3 potential drops.
Gonna be a quiet and awesome season.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nico Nico Douga, the largest Japanese video hosting service operated by Dwango, conducted an online survey on popular anime voice actors/actresses via its "Nico Nico Enquête" system around at 21:00 on January 12 (JST). During the 10 minutes period, 39,172 users voted for only one voice actor/actress who they thought the best in the anime business from 1,252 professionals listed in "Voice Actor Directory 2016" published by Seiyu Grand Prix. The results were:

1. Koichi Yamadera - 5.1%

2. Akira Ishida - 3.3%

3. Miyuki Sawashiro - 2.1%

4. Hiroshi Kamiya - 2.0%

5. Akio Otsuka - 1.7%

7. Saori Hayami - 1.5%

7. Mamoru Miyano - 1.5%

9. Takahiro Sakurai -1.4%

10. Ayane Sakura - 1.3%

10. Yoshitsugu Matsuoka - 1.3%

10. Aoi Yuuki - 1.3%

13. Yukari Tamura - 1.2%

13. Megumi Hayashibara - 1.2%

15. Norio Wakamoto - 1.1%

16. Ichitaro Ai -1.0%

16. Daisuke Ono - 1.0%

16. Jouji Nakata - 1.0%

16. Yuichi Nakamura - 1.0%

20. Rie Kugimiya - 0.9%

20. Takehito Koyasu - 0.9%

20. Nana Mizuki - 0.9%

23. Sora Amamiya - 0.8%

23. Junichi Suwabe - 0.8%

23. Nao Toyama - 0.8%

23. Kana Hanazawa - 0.8%

23/ Inori Minase - 0.8%

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/13/poll-39000-nico-nico-users-vote-for-best-anime-voice-actorsactresses

Dem-chan is still excellent. Next week we're finally gonna see some succubus-chan sensei action :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.