By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Arminillo said:
Aeolus451 said:

What e-peen?

I can only assume it is high level weeb, a level us mid-rank weebs may never reach.

EDIT: y'know you sure give a lot of anime 10s.

haha I had to look that up too. They mean different things. I'm definitely a weeb. The other one is something to do with pride or who has the bigger internet penis kind of thing.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
Shadow8 said:

I think I'm the only one that chooses anime off random videos I find on youtube or a friend recommends it to me :P
I never read reviews for them, the same with anything, since it's all subjective anyway and what matters is if you enjoy it, not what anybody else says.

I'm kinda like that. I don't look at reviews but I'll watch stuff based on suggestions but I basically pick what to watch off of the intro or art style. i'm like a cat, if something catches my interest for whatever reason, it will have my attention. 

Yea I feel ya, I do that all the time xD

It just gets your attention and you gotta now what happens.

Shadow8 said:
Aeolus451 said:

I'm kinda like that. I don't look at reviews but I'll watch stuff based on suggestions but I basically pick what to watch off of the intro or art style. i'm like a cat, if something catches my interest for whatever reason, it will have my attention. 

This was me and Jojo...Im goin eeeh and then by the end of the intro im screaming JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJO. The rest is history

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Versus_Evil said:

I just basically skim over what's coming before the season starts and I'll just watch what cought my interest, simples.

Now go watch Anne-Happy, your Senpai demands it. It's made by Silver Link, the guys who created one of the best Sol's ever.

i'll watch it for an internet high five, and not some silly half hearted one

Arminillo said:
Shadow8 said:

This was me and Jojo...Im goin eeeh and then by the end of the intro im screaming JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJO. The rest is history

Lol, same xD

You can't help, but love Jojo!

Around the Network

To each their own with jojo. I watched it til he started to training with the breathing and meh, I just had to drop it. It's just too much for me.

Anyone have any opinion on lesser known netflix anime? I pretty much watched all the major/ popular ones. Not sure if I should watch any others.

Aeolus451 said:
To each their own with jojo. I watched it til he started to training with the breathing and meh, I just had to drop it. It's just too much for me.

Well, it's cool, we all have our own opinions after all :)

I am curious about what you didn't like about it though :o? 

Farsala said:
Anyone have any opinion on lesser known netflix anime? I pretty much watched all the major/ popular ones. Not sure if I should watch any others.

Silver Spoons is fun, i havent finished it though. It's about a student who enters a prep school for farmers, despite being very smart. He has to learn the ways of agriculture, hijinks ensue.

Shadow8 said:
Aeolus451 said:

Well, it's cool, we all have our own opinions after all :)

I am curious about what you didn't like about it though :o? 

It was kind of a while ago. 

It's really weird with how their powers work and anime itself is just weird. haha The kanji/words appearing when they're fighting and character designs is off putting. it's not for me.