By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

I rate after the first episode and then i'll change it at midway and end. It's just to see where I was at earlier in the show. I put Kill La Kill from 8 to 10 during my watching.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Around the Network
Arminillo said:
I rate after the first episode and then i'll change it at midway and end. It's just to see where I was at earlier in the show. I put Kill La Kill from 8 to 10 during my watching.

Thats a unique way of doing it, what i do i start with a number and then it can either go up or down, characters, music, plot and enjoyment is on from the start.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

Arminillo said:

kyokusanagi said:
Arminillo said:

Thats a unique way of doing it, what i do i start with a number and then it can either go up or down, characters, music, plot and enjoyment is on from the start.

The way you guys do it is rather interesting, I wish more people did it like that and not just leave a low score after 1 episode and that's it -_-

Shadow8 said:
Arminillo said:

kyokusanagi said:

The way you guys do it is rather interesting, I wish more people did it like that and not just leave a low score after 1 episode and that's it -_-

Or drop the anime because they didn't like it, they need to finish it to have a proper conclusion about the show.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

kyokusanagi said:
Shadow8 said:

Or drop the anime because they didn't like it, they need to finish it to have a proper conclusion about the show.

Exactly, some shows are slower than others or build up more so you won't know you like it till you at least reach the conclusion.

Around the Network

So how does everyone rate here? All Anime i watch starts at a 7 for me, but i don't rate it on MAL until the series is over. If the show get's better it goes up, if it sucks, it goes down.
I won't lie though, i've had some Anime that the ending straight up determined my score, like School Days.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Versus_Evil said:
iamRockman said:
So how does everyone rate here? All Anime i watch starts at a 7 for me, but i don't rate it on MAL until the series is over. If the show get's better it goes up, if it sucks, it goes down.
I won't lie though, i've had some Anime that the ending straight up determined my score, like School Days.

I rate them at the end, unless its something buy studio perriot then it gets a straight 1.

Lol same, they ruin everything, my poor Beelzebub and Tokyo Ghoul :'(

Main character of Boku no Hero Academia is remarkably creepy. I'm hoping this anime picks up a lot since everyone is talking about it.

I don't know what to think of Joker Game. It's a fairly serious type of anime. Could be really good or really bad. Guess I'll figure that out after some more episodes.

Pocky Lover Boy!