By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

I'm planning of buying the figure too.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:

Well, I'll give you a hint about the winner...it wasn't Chitoge ;)

Ah man...she was ahead last time I checked. I suppose it's too late now...

At least she's the most popular girl in her own series. I'll take that!

Anyways, just watched the first episode of Josuke arc. Not a big fan of the new animation studio...but holy crap that villain. Looking forward to next episode for sure.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

With that poll I wonder why the 2 great magical girls animes of last season were so overlooked, 3 if you count Pandora.

Seriously, Komugi and Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara are really good comedy spoofs.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Started The Lost Village/Mayoiga, it started very strong for me which is a good sign.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Super_Boom said:
Shadow8 said:

Well, I'll give you a hint about the winner...it wasn't Chitoge ;)

Ah man...she was ahead last time I checked. I suppose it's too late now...

At least she's the most popular girl in her own series. I'll take that!

Anyways, just watched the first episode of Josuke arc. Not a big fan of the new animation studio...but holy crap that villain. Looking forward to next episode for sure.

I'm digging the style, especially since its so faithful to the manga. So fabulous xD and yea Angelo was a pain.

Around the Network

Well I guess this is the end for World Trigger but I know I'm going to keep following the manga ...

TFW when the phoenix wright anime actually follows the game well. Feels Wright.

Hero Academia seems interesting. Could be fun to watch.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Versus_Evil said:

Hoping world trigger comes back in the fall, it ended when it was starting to pick up again.

Random pic of the day.

I can't see a reason why it wouldn't keep going. 

I just want to take this moment to thank the anime god for blessing us with TWO Trigger animes this season. I did not think much about Kiznaiver but now that I've seen the promo episode I must say I'm pretty hyped. Seems to be solid work all around.

Btw Endride and Ace Attourney were instant drops. Yet this could be a very very busy season for me. I hope I can drop a lot more.