By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Versus_Evil said:

Colour me hyped!!!

Please no! Nothing against sports animes but for god's sake where the fuck are the female sports animes? We reached just now a great standard for modern sports animes with Haikyuu but no female team sports in sight.

The last good sports anime with a female cast was Taishou Yakyuu Musume and that shit is ancient.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

First, I want to say that I don't care if they ever make another high school battle harem anime again.  Nevermind that most of them are simply not very good, the fact that half of them don't even try to be original really annoys me.

Other than that:

Also, this trailer is awesome.

Finally, Chihayafuru getting a multi-part live action film adaptation hopefully means that we'll eventually get more Chihayafuru anime.

Versus_Evil said:
vivster said:

Please no! Nothing against sports animes but for god's sake where the fuck are the female sports animes? We reached just now a great standard for modern sports animes with Haikyuu but no female team sports in sight.

The last good sports anime with a female cast was Taishou Yakyuu Musume and that shit is ancient.

Does this count?

added to plan to watch list.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Seeing the latest episode of God Eater just showing up the other day filled me both with joy and immense rage. The story is still pretty blah, but at least it's pretty to look at.

Versus_Evil said:
Anybody here start watching She and Her Cat: Everything Flows? based off an original work by Shinkai, Makoto. Its pretty interesting, you should check it out, its only around 7 minutes long.

It was terrible, just terrible.  The fight sequences didn't flow at all and the fanservice was excessive.

Around the Network
LuckyTrouble said:
Seeing the latest episode of God Eater just showing up the other day filled me both with joy and immense rage. The story is still pretty blah, but at least it's pretty to look at.

Yea they should have kept going with the game's story, but this episode had some much needed development for Lenka and I definitely felt some feels T.T

Versus_Evil said:
pokoko said:

It was terrible, just terrible.  The fight sequences didn't flow at all and the fanservice was excessive.

Either I'm confused about what I watched or you are lol, she and her cat had zero fight scenes...

Hm.  Could you describe the main characters for me?

My god...the new chapter of tokyo ghoul re: was amazing once again this week, but now I have to wait until next week to see what "he" does. Damn that buildup...at least this chapter answered one of my questions.

The Prison School OVA is uncensored, just saying. The first couple of minutes are glorious, and then there are peeks in a handful of places throughout he rest of the OVA (which is also humorous in its own right).

uran10 said:
Versus_Evil said:

Does this count?

added to plan to watch list.

If you're in the mood for non violent harems, this one might seem nice to you as well...