By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Versus_Evil said:
God dammit Dimension W, why did you have to take so long to get good, these last 4 episodes better be outstanding.

It's amazing how the anime is going to be caught up with the manga just about to release it's 10th volume next month ... 

As a sidenote credit goes to Yuki Kajiura for composing ERASED's ED but the rest of the anime's OST feels very subdued compared to her earlier works ...

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
God dammit Dimension W, why did you have to take so long to get good, these last 4 episodes better be outstanding.

Yea this week's episode was really good, also I think this episode finally proves that Mira is Kyouma's dead girlfriend. At least I've been thinking that this whole time. Really want to see if I'm right though.

Depending on how Bubuki Buranki ends, I would've at least rewritten the plot at the start ... 

Now that it's confirmed that the second season of Assassination Classroom will adapt the rest of the manga, I would've preferred they give it another cour since their going to cut out some content from manga ... 

I wish that ERASED's OST was redone aside from the ED since most of the music isn't very strong ... 

Almost everything about Ajin is great except for it's CG, it doesn't even have to be hand drawn 2D but just make the CG good like it's other contemporary, Bubuki ... 

Phantom World should've focused on a main plot providing the original source had one ...

These are the list of things I would've fixed before any of them aired ...

Versus_Evil said:

OK OK, so here's a topic.

Is there's one anime this season your currently watching (dropped doesn't count) that you would do differently, if so how?

....Giving Konosuba a budget doesn't count, it's perfect without it.

I'd given Buranki and Pandora an actual director. I hate how it's all over the place, to the point where it's difficult to even follow the plot.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

BasilZero said:

I've officially watched over 180 episodes of Naruto now. Skipped the Star Ninja Filler Arc since it doesnt seem interesting. I did like the Kiba/Akamaru episode which was episode #184.

Watched Dragon Ball Super yesterday - cant believe Goku lost ;( - I wonder how the story/tournament will progress now - maybe..oh right - how tournies usually go DBZ and afterwards......its gonna involve Goku saving the day XD.

Also watched One Piece - damn they are holding back and extending the arc to as much as they can XD. Dat 60 second hype though.

Someone needs to expand their horizons very a lot.

Around the Network

I have yet to try to pick up animes that are over 50 eps long :p

Don't really have the determination or time to watch these very long animes..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

BasilZero said:

I'll get back to watching non-main stream anime when I caught up to Naruto ;p

BasilZero said:
pokoko said:

;o....

I just skipped to episode 216 for Naruto so I'm about 4-5 eps away from finishing regular Naruto and starting Shippuden XD.

I couldnt take the fillers - all "The Country of (insert food or object)" etc.

Although its funny how I did the Wutai Sidequests for FF7 on Steam yesterday and it reminds me of the Naruto fillers........ugh.

It's gonna be a while before you catch up then. 

Platina said:

Luckily I was able to finish watching Naruto, FMA:B and Fairy Tail when I was in my first 4 years of high school (Were the work wasn't too hard / Didn't really took it seriously). But now, I dont think I can. The weekly/ongoing animes itself is hard enough to keep up. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Platina said:

Luckily I was able to finish watching Naruto, FMA:B and Fairy Tail when I was in my first 4 years of high school (Were the work wasn't too hard / Didn't really took it seriously). But now, I dont think I can. The weekly/ongoing animes itself is hard enough to keep up. 

I feel ya. In high school I used to watch all these long running animes like Bleach,HunterxHunter,Fairy Tail and Naruto. Now in college I have to find time just to keep up with a handful of new shows. 

So yeah I feel your pain :p