By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Jranation said:
Versus_Evil said:

Ok i edited the comment to make it more easier to answer.

oh okay then! XD 

I would say:

- Another (I didn't like how they all died just like that. Like am I supposed to laugh or feel sorry for them? XD I also didn't feel the connection between the main guy and the teacher..... If they made their bond much stronger, then I would have felt sorry for her )

- Gosick (I can't "REALLY" remember what happened at the end. But to me, the ending lost that "Mystery" which I loved)

- Parasyte (Im sorry but that last battle was SOOOOO BORING!!!! It wasn't exciting! And how Migi "Died"....... Again I didn't felt anything for him. And how he grew back or something...... Im sorry but that is just silly! It felt like there was no other things they could think of)

- Yosuga No Sora (Lots of people might dislike me here........ but I HATE SORA!!!! She's a bitch! Haruta should have went with the maid! Those scenes at the end of some of the eps were awesome!)

I will agree with yosuga no sora(haven't seen Gosick), but in context the endings to Another and Parasyte were really good, if not perfect, for what they were aiming for imo. 

Around the Network

For those who play Halo, it's like SWAT...

Also, Freezing... then there's Infinite Stratos, which fell apart five seconds into the story before breaking down further during the ecchi scenes and finally collapsed completely in season one's ending...

IS 2 is just a plain trainwreck...

Shadow8 said:
Jranation said:

oh okay then! XD 

I would say:

- Another (I didn't like how they all died just like that. Like am I supposed to laugh or feel sorry for them? XD I also didn't feel the connection between the main guy and the teacher..... If they made their bond much stronger, then I would have felt sorry for her )

- Gosick (I can't "REALLY" remember what happened at the end. But to me, the ending lost that "Mystery" which I loved)

- Parasyte (Im sorry but that last battle was SOOOOO BORING!!!! It wasn't exciting! And how Migi "Died"....... Again I didn't felt anything for him. And how he grew back or something...... Im sorry but that is just silly! It felt like there was no other things they could think of)

- Yosuga No Sora (Lots of people might dislike me here........ but I HATE SORA!!!! She's a bitch! Haruta should have went with the maid! Those scenes at the end of some of the eps were awesome!)

I will agree with yosuga no sora(haven't seen Gosick), but in context the endings to Another and Parasyte were really good, if not perfect, for what they were aiming for imo. 

Yeah, i can see what they were trying to do. But I guess I just didn't like it, or it didn't have an impact for me. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Shadow8 said:

Yeah, i can see what they were trying to do. But I guess I just didn't like it, or it didn't have an impact for me. 

Fair enough, we all have different opinions :)

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:
Jranation said:

Fair enough, we all have different opinions :)

Haha yep! Thats what I like with the Anime Community. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Apparently its Cat day today in Japan! So.. Nyaa!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35628239

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Neko day........................

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Ka-pi96 said:
While they are really cute... anybody else hate cute animal shaped food?

I mean, I just feel really bad about eating something so cute

I have this (it was a gift).  Sometimes I feel very guilty.

I'm glad I don't have this one, I wouldn't be able to look at it.

Oh my!

Pocky Lover Boy!