By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Since its Valentines I would go with the Goddess of Love

Only in a Sailor uniform~~

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Aeolus451 said:

I'm mildly curious of who that is. She's looks feisty and a bit crazy. 

Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki (Future Diary). And yeah, she's certainly both of those things

That's what makes her best Yandere though =)

Ka-pi96 said:
Aeolus451 said:

Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki (Future Diary). And yeah, she's certainly both of those things

I'll have to see if that's on crunchyroll. Hopefully, it is. Is the anime any good?

I have to say that my first glimpse impressions of Erased were completely wrong and I'm glad about it. I saw those young characters and I generally don't anime based around kids too much but there's exceptions to that. Anyway, it's a really good anime and I completely understand why everyone likes it.

Aeolus451 said:
I have to say that my first glimpse impressions of Erased were completely wrong and I'm glad about it. I saw those young characters and I generally don't anime based around kids too much but there's exceptions to that. Anyway, it's a really good anime and I completely understand why everyone likes it.

Huzzah! I recently got a friend to watch it, and she's been crazy about it too. It's one of those anime that I honestly feel I could recommend to people who don't typically watch anime...it's pretty great.

BasilZero said:
Episode 120 of Naruto

100 more eps to go :)

I think someone already told you (maybe not) but from around episode 140 onwards there's a steep drop in quality, as the anime shifts to filler episodes. I'm not the best person to talk to, since I dropped the franchise a while ago and am pretty bitter towards the direction it took, but I do think Part I was pretty great prior to the fillers begining.

Though if you like the characters a lot..it might be worth skimming through. I watched a bunch with Team Guy since I liked those characters more. It's just a far cry from the canon material.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:
Aeolus451 said:

Huzzah! I recently got a friend to watch it, and she's been crazy about it too. It's one of those anime that I honestly feel I could recommend to people who don't typically watch anime...it's pretty great.

BasilZero said:
Episode 120 of Naruto

100 more eps to go :)

I think someone already told you (maybe not) but from around episode 140 onwards there's a steep drop in quality, as the anime shifts to filler episodes. I'm not the best person to talk to, since I dropped the franchise a while ago and am pretty bitter towards the direction it took, but I do think Part I was pretty great prior to the fillers begining.

Though if you like the characters a lot..it might be worth skimming through. I watched a bunch with Team Guy since I liked those characters more. It's just a far cry from the canon material.

He should really just use these links: http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto

http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Aeolus451 said:

I kinda did have that view on it at the start. But it was the synopsis that got me. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

BasilZero said:

Yep already know about that and even have myself a filler/canon episode guide too.

http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto

That's a useful tool for sure. Never had one of those when I was younger and starting on the series. Naruto was one those shows where I didn't understand the significance of canon vs. fillers...and just wondered if the writers were getting lazy over time. 

Anyways, hope you enjoy what you have left...more than I did anyway.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Ka-pi96 said:
Aeolus451 said:

I don't think Mildly fits her description, especially on the crazy part hehehehe

Super_Boom said:
Aeolus451 said:

I'm definitely gonna recommend it to some friends. It's a good anime to show to anyone really. It doesn't have really any of the typical anime tropes. Also, the story is pretty unique. 

Jranation said:
Aeolus451 said:

I kinda did have that view on it at the start. But it was the synopsis that got me. 

Honestly, it was you guys that got me to take a chance on it. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have watched it. Thanks, everyone for that.