By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

I also chose Saber.  I want to hug her to pieces.

Ka-pi96 said:
pokoko said:

I'd also suggest Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?.  It's really good and I think you'd like the MMO-type aspects.

If you want to watch an anime with MMO aspects then Log Horizon is a far better choice

If I wanted to put him to sleep, sure, but I wanted to give him something fun and interesting.

Log Horizon's big problem was that it used the artificial mechanic of making everyone dumb in order to make the main character seem smart.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
uran10 said:

I'm currently not in the love mood, I kinda want to throw my girlfriend in front of a bus right now.... however konosuba is hilarious and I'm in a better mode now. Watch konosuba if you haven't already. comedy gold!

If it makes you feel better, you can get inside the cage? i promise i wont sell you.

That's what you told me, yet I still ended up being sent to Mexico for 3 weeks! 

Out of the ones you listed, I'd go with Kaori

For my own personal pick, kinda hard but I'd say Kuriyama from Kyoukai

Shiemi of course!

I'm always terrible at these lists, since most of my favorite females I ship with someone in their own universe; Lucy/Natsu, Chitoge/Raku, Diane/King, etc. I can't get in the way of that!

From this list, probably Yoko or Rinko. The latter less because of her character, and more because we have a ship in common. Heh heh...

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Versus_Evil said:

Snip

I'll go with Asuna out those. Honestly though I don't know most of 'em.

BasilZero said:

Hmmm not that familiar with the characters that were mentioned but I guess the Sword Art Online girl XD.

Ones that were not listed - I guess I would say.....

-Hinata (Naruto)
-Sakura (Fate/Stay Night)
-Asuka (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
-Karen (Bakemonogatari)
-Winry (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Anyways not really in a love/romantic mood either so....

I just caught up to One Piece finally - on episode 110 now - only 110 more :D (gonna check out to see what fillers to avoid). If its joke fillers like on episode 101 then I'll skip it but if it contains something related to the main story I'll watch it.

Oh... Hinata is my fav out of those. I always wished they would do an arc where Hinato and Naruto started to date.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Aeolus451 said:

Oh... Hinata is my fav out of those. I always wished they would do an arc where Hinato and Naruto started to date.

Me too.

At least they pushed on the relationship or the beginning of it on the Naruto The Last Movie XD

I've watched a few of the earlier movies but I got bored of those so I haven't watched any of 'em in a while. They should have done that a long time ago.

Keijo!!! is bloody amazing.

MOST OP SKILL IN THIS ANIME!!!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Another cliffhanger in Erased!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Ka-pi96 said:

Hardly know any of those in the poll. Anyways, I'd go for...

You know that's gonna be a fun date!

I'm mildly curious of who that is. She's looks feisty and a bit crazy.