By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

pokoko said:

Speaking of Crunchyroll, I don't know if anyone here watches wrestling, but Xavier Wood's youtube gaming show is now sponsored by them.  He and Sasha Banks are anime nerds and have gushed about CR before, so I guess it clicked.  That's pretty nifty.

Latest episode, where he announces this, is Sasha Banks vs. Bayley in Mortal Kombat.  Both of them are awesome.

What a coincidence. First he appears on the cooptional podcast which is also sponsored by crunchyroll and suddenly he got the brand deal as well. I smell Biscuits.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:
Versus_Evil said:

EXCITING NEWS! Coming your way from Crunchyroll

Hype!

The premise sounds pretty fun. Glad it's on Crunchyroll too, gotta get the most of out of my sub.

Trigger, destroying the fun of being surprised by an AOTS since 2011.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

It took way too long but I finally started ERASED and now I regret not watching it sooner. Premise sets up a very interesting world and I'm excited to see where it goes from here

Ka-pi96 said:
Jranation said:

Mary?

Im not sure if the spelling was wrong or its some sort of reference to these vocaloids.......... 

PixelPerfect said:
It took way too long but I finally started ERASED and now I regret not watching it sooner. Premise sets up a very interesting world and I'm excited to see where it goes from here

YAY! You finally joined us!!!!!!!!!

And DAMN! Grimgar is my Tear Jerker this Season!!!!!! The way they talk, react and express their feelings are soooooo REAL!!!!! 

Edit: Bonus Image!!!! XD I SHIP THIS!!!! After my YAOI Couple got ruined =(

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

His dumbness is not surprising. Kaito is one of the denser Vocaloids (if you want a denser one, try Gakupo or Miriam)...

Four Rhythm has turned into one of my favorite anime of the season.  I'm very glad I stuck with it after a relatively bland first two episodes.  It's not grand or anything but it's fun and entertaining.  The dialogue is clever and the characters are memorable, especially Tobisawa and Mashiro, with great voice work.  I thought it was going to be a predictable series that centered around the pink-haired girl but so far it's been about the entire club and the different opponents that they meet.  

Kind of like Saki, in a way, which I love.  I was actually thinking that when the introduced this character, named Saki, who is just so darn cute.

The made up sport is still silly as hell, yeah, but that's true with most anime sports, even when they're based on real sports.

Versus_Evil said:
So close to be being cought up with WT, just finished ep 62, that filler arc ended pretty good. Ive wondered for a long time, but why doesnt Chika switch to a smaller sniper when in close quarters... She'd be unstoppable! And furthermore why does she always get stuck protecting people.... You want the girl who users a 50 cal and generally only manages to shoot of 1 shot which normally results in more harm to her and the people around her.... Logic....

Sniper's are meant for long range combat plus Chika's not experienced enough either but what she could carry are gunner trigger's which are useful for close to mid-range combat ... 

This is spoiler: She later reveals she can't shoot anyone in real-time engagements because she fears using force to hurt others including enemies ...

YES!!!!! MOTHERFUCKING YES!!!!!! SHE SLAYED THAT SHIT!!!!!!! She pulled a Gilgamesh there =D

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Well...damn the new musaigen no phantom world was something allright... Basically Madoka Magica meets pedo bear with a gundam.

Not sure how to feel about it...