By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Asterisk War ep. 1.

Not a good start for the season so far. Generic seems to be the overriding theme. I don't even know what to say about this one. Students with genetic superpowers attend a prestigious island academy where they have duels with one another and competitions with other academies. Main character is a transfer student who is a lot more powerful than he looks. One of the first things he does is piss off a tsundere, whom he ends up groping.

Haven't I already seen this several times?

Only thing that interested me was Claudia and her sense of humor.

Around the Network

Haven't seen it yet..
These last few days watched so much due to time off that right now i feel like a break
Maybe tomorrow

Man the band version of Charlotte's op is soooo good. Need the full version now

So out of curiosity I ended up watching the first few episodes of Teekyu.  And... uh....

Episodes are only 2 minutes long though so it's easy to marathon at least

Random Picture of the Day: How about a nice Touhou picture!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Versus_Evil said:
So CR is airing Owaromogatari and it looks great but it's part of a much larger series, CR UK has the following:

Hanamonogatari
Monogatari Second Season
Nisemonogatari

Would those be enough to understand the series and if so, what order should I watch them in?

The order of broadcast is:

Bakemonogatari

Nisemonogatari (sequel)

Nekomonogatari(Prequel of Bakemonogatari)

Monogatari Second Season(sequel)

Hanamonogatari(sequel)

Tsukimonogatari(sequel)

Owarimonogatari(sequel)

Around the Network

I'm still going through Nisemonogatari lol

pokoko said:
Asterisk War ep. 1.

Not a good start for the season so far. Generic seems to be the overriding theme. I don't even know what to say about this one. Students with genetic superpowers attend a prestigious island academy where they have duels with one another and competitions with other academies. Main character is a transfer student who is a lot more powerful than he looks. One of the first things he does is piss off a tsundere, whom he ends up groping.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 1.

Students with superpowers attend a prestigious academy where they have duels with one another and competitions with other academies.  Main character is a lot more powerful than he looks.  One of the first things he does is piss off a tsundere when he walks in on her while she's changing clothes.

As with the above anime, both tsunderes are real princesses who are top ranked in terms of powers, are fire users, and have ridiculous names.

Is this some kind of a joke?  Was this planned?  What the heck are you doing, Japan?

pokoko said:
pokoko said:
Asterisk War ep. 1.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 1.

Students with superpowers attend a prestigious academy where they have duels with one another and competitions with other academies.  Main character is a lot more powerful than he looks.  One of the first things he does is piss off a tsundere when he walks in on her while she's changing clothes.

As with the above anime, both tsunderes are real princesses who are top ranked in terms of powers, are fire users, and have ridiculous names.

Is this some kind of a joke?  Was this planned?  What the heck are you doing, Japan?

LOL I read the manga for the 2nd one even if its originally a LN, I stopped when I saw it was gonna be an anime and decided to pick up the anime instead but the thing is you'll see its a bit different. The MC is fairly weak in the 2nd one but his ability allows him to have 1 minute of overwhelming strenght and after that, he is kinda screwed (not really though).

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Kuon..already my season waifu

I just watched Asterisk of a Failed Knight. Chivalry War? Absolute Asterisk Duo? Irregular at Magic Chivalry?