By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Aeolus451 said:

Just my luck, it won't be on crunchyroll.

Has that been confirmed? I can't seem to find anything on it. Crunchyroll is my preferred method too...but I might go back to my pirating ways if Viz blocked it.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:
Aeolus451 said:

Just my luck, it won't be on crunchyroll.

Has that been confirmed? I can't seem to find anything on it. Crunchyroll is my preferred method too...but I might go back to my pirating ways if Viz blocked it.

Yes super boom, join me in my ways of watching anime "legally"!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:

Yes super boom, join me in my ways of watching anime "legally"!

Those quotations give me pause. 

Seriously though, the main reason I use Crunchy is ease of use with my game consoles, more than whether or not it's legal. If I have to use another streaming site to watch my anime, I'd rather just download it so I can watch it whenever.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Can I just say that Gurren Laggan is kinda rubbish?

I pay for Crunchyroll in order to support the anime industry, even though I almost never watch anything there. I go to where I can download episodes instead of watching them stream. My internet isn't good enough to depend on streaming.

Around the Network

I bought all of Eureka Seven for anime prices. I feel I've done my part for the anime industry with how expensive one season of any given show is. :p

Lawlight said:
Can I just say that Gurren Laggan is kinda rubbish?

You can but you might as well be speaking in Martian, because it won't make sense to me.  Past episode 7, Gurren Lagann is one of the most ambitious and epic anime I've ever seen.  It was an incredible ride.

LuckyTrouble said:
I bought all of Eureka Seven for anime prices. I feel I've done my part for the anime industry with how expensive one season of any given show is. :p

I hope you didn't also bought Eureka Seven:AO. I'm still trying to erase it from my memory.

DeusXmachina said:
LuckyTrouble said:

I hope you didn't also bought Eureka Seven:AO. I'm still trying to erase it from my memory.

I heard it was pretty crap and not worth watching, so I never bothered with it.

I disagree with @Ka-pi96 @Versus_Evil
I think its not both overrated and underrated. IMO its one of the best animes i have watched and judging from everywhere it looks like people had the same reaction to it.
- For its manga sales its the second series that can sell 1mil+ in its first week (the other one is One Piece) in Japan. (right now)
- Its getting a live action movie
- Its basically everywhere. <------ Like how every anime watchers at least knows it and knows how its HUGELY POPULAR. And you do see a lot of people cosplaying as the survey corps and or the titans.

The one thing i do find overrated is SAO. <---- You can disagree with me on that =D

Pocky Lover Boy!