By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Charlotte!!

Around the Network

The final episode of Gakkou Gurashi was finally made available, and I gotta say, Taroumaru's revival then gentle death hit me with way, way more feels than I expected.

The ending left room for a second season, at least. I wanna know who the person is, and I want to see how things go actually meeting other people.

The beginning made the manga sales spike, so hopefully sales of everything are good enough for the second season before too terribly long.

Wow im surpriced that monster musume is popular at least in this thread.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

So I just finished watching all of Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru, AKA My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, AKA Oregairu. I grew surprisingly attached very quickly and basically powered through start to end because I didn't want to stop watching. Easily my favorite slice of life anime at this point. Now I just have to hope there won't be two years between season two and what will hopefully be an incoming season three like there was between seasons one and two.

I wish I had watched it during the spring season, but hey, at least I'm only a few months late to the party instead of a few years.

Gakkou gurashi ;(

Around the Network
LuckyTrouble said:
So I just finished watching all of Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru, AKA My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, AKA Oregairu. I grew surprisingly attached very quickly and basically powered through start to end because I didn't want to stop watching. Easily my favorite slice of life anime at this point. Now I just have to hope there won't be two years between season two and what will hopefully be an incoming season three like there was between seasons one and two.

I wish I had watched it during the spring season, but hey, at least I'm only a few months late to the party instead of a few years.

LOL, no, you wont see a third season anytime soon or possibly ever. Season 2 adapted up to Volume 11 of the LN. There are no more volumes available right now. 2 years? 3+ if we even get it.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Versus_Evil said:

Honestly, the screen time she got, they might not have giving her a lot but they really made her such a likeable, lovable, careing character, she's my favourite in NNB and Repeat, "woah, kitty punch" (:

I've probably watched the Kitty Punch scene twenty times.  It was that awesome.  In Repeat, I thought the episode about the bike was really sweet.

Such a well-written series.  So many heart-warming and hilarous moments.

uran10 said:
LuckyTrouble said:

LOL, no, you wont see a third season anytime soon or possibly ever. Season 2 adapted up to Volume 11 of the LN. There are no more volumes available right now. 2 years? 3+ if we even get it.

Well then. I'll get right on forgetting that it exists so that I'll be pleasantly surprised in a few years when there is once again enough content to make a new season. >.> I can take solace in the fact that I didn't have the suffer the first wait, at least.

Started watching Toradora last night. It may have been because it was 3am and I was incredibly tired, but I was laughing so much I thought I was going to wake somebody up.

Also, the beginning of the intro sounds like "bootleg, bootleg banana boat".

LuckyTrouble said:

Started watching Toradora last night. It may have been because it was 3am and I was incredibly tired, but I was laughing so much I thought I was going to wake somebody up.

Ah nice! You're in for a treat. It's one of my faves.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334