By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Chaika! If only she was a maid :(

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Monster Musume really is going all out...

Splatoon X Ika Musume Crossover!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Splatoon X Ika Musume Crossover!

if you watched Faceoff..... and saw this and didnt think Splatoons...

Also this thread is awesome ;)

Found alot of good animes to watch from here.

I'm ready for Ika DLC, I'm ready for Krusty Krab DLC. Octoling with Squidward gear would be perfect

Around the Network

Charlotte seems to be written by a small child.

One hole in a large space in the forest and you just assume the person you're after is going to fall into it? And then they DO fall into it?

You gotta do what you gotta do

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ka-pi96 said:
Just caught up to the current episode of Arslan Senki. So good! Need moar!!!!

I feel the same way ...

Hahahahaah
Daily lives of highschool boys was pretty funny I can relate to some of the stuff

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Overlord is so strange.  I don't know what to make of it.  Nabe is best girl, though, I do know that.  The end of episode 5 made me interested for the first time with that psychopath girl.  

Versus_Evil said:
So Crunchy is getting a delayed cast of God Eater, those who are watching (without spoilers) what's it like?

It's okay.  Pretty much what you'd expect with an anime made from a game.  As expected, Alisa's uniform is the star of the show.

By that, I mean the way her hat stays on while she fights in high winds.

Lots of killing of stuff, lots of the main character being all "I want to save people" -ish.  Perhaps it will pick up when the introductions are over and they form an actual team.