By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Captain_Yuri said:
Random Picture of the Day: Guess the names of consoles/handheld/games shown in this picture!

I view this as a great insult to my gaming intelligence.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Random Picture of the Day: Guess the names of consoles/handheld/games shown in this picture!

I view this as a great insult to my gaming intelligence.

I needed to write something and I didn't know what to write so I wrote that loll :/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'm, The Evil Necromancer

What is yours?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I am The Invisible Manipulator!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I am a "Psycho Rapist"... Well thats just a mood killer

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Im the Invisible Killer!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Random Picture of the Day: Cat girls need no comment!

Well, it doesn't seem like this season is going to be in the same league as the last two.

pokoko said:
Well, it doesn't seem like this season is going to be in the same league as the last two.

How? So much great stuff. Compared to this last season was shit.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Random Picture of the Day: How about some cosplays around here?