By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Random Picture of the day: Some neat little yuri forest magic! It sure looks pretty!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Just saw the new SAO episode is episode #14.5 Is it just like a recap or something stupid like that, or is it an actual episode?

From what I can tell, it's supposed to be a recap episode. 

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Madan no Ou to Vanadis espisodes 1 & 2. This is pretty brainless. One of those anime where logic and rationality are just kind of thrown out the window so the plot can get to where it wants to go without making any real effort. Such a sloppy way of writing. So many things that make no sense and leave me shaking my head.

This is pretty much just a vehicle to set up a harem of "War Maidens", or sexy female generals with super-powers. Something tells me that every single one of them is going to be drawn to the main character. I'm not even opposed to that, to be honest, but to this point, I'd rank it way behind something like Queen's Blade both in term of sexiness AND writing.

Random Picture of the day: "Excuse me sir do you have a moment to talk about our lord Ika Musume?"

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Random Picture of the day: Hope she has a safe Landing!

Around the Network

Psycho Pass 2!! On its way to be a Masterpiece like the first season! 299.... She is probably learning a way to get back Koogami Psycho-pass when she will find him   I still wonder what kind of training Akane did to be able to cope Mechas like Koogami, we know how inhuman was koogami's  training in order to get that fighting level! Damn that at the end of the episode who killed an enforcer! can't wait for the next episode!

This time I will wait for more episodes before watching other animes, following 10 animes at the same time became more difficult to me

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Random Picture of the day: Hope she has a safe Landing!

She doesn't look to be at stake lol

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

vivster said:

Anyone watched Terraformars yet?

It's ok but I'm not going to pick it up this season. Seems to have good production values but I'm pretty much turned off by the character designs and the extreme censoring.

I'm not gonna watch that.. read the manga and got bored after two whole volumes... 

right now I'm watch a bucnh new animes.. Log Horizon, fate/stay night, Hitsugi no chaika, psycho pass, gundam reconquista on g, parasyte, nanatsu no taizai, grisaia nokaijitsu, and some otehr smore.. haven' decided what to stall.. bu droped selector spread wixos and world trigger... were just meh...  orenchi no furo jijou is a short fujoshi serie -.- didn't watch more than 10 seconds...

Trinity seven, amagi brilliant park, cross ange, inou battle, shiro bako, madan no ou to vanadis, garo the animation, shingeki no bahamut, guugure! kokurisan and denki gai no honya san are otehr good series...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Random Picture of the day: Anime Fighting Game Crossover! Can you nam- well actually, there might be too many to name this time around but you can try if you want!

I will also add...

Haruhi, Yuki, Ryoko, Kyon's Sister, Adult Mikuru, Kyonko (Kyon Female Ver.)
Mikuru, Tsuruya, Emiri Kimidori, Kid Haruhi, Yuki (Dissapperence Ver.) and Itsuki (Female Ver.)