By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Random Picture of the day: Anime food always looks sooo goooooood!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Just got done watching From the New World and it was really great. Such a deep anime that really gets into how there really is no "good guy" in some wars. I really felt bad for all the rat monsters and I loved how the one rat monster helping the humans even admitted that he was going to do the same thing that yokumaru was doing.

I was incredibly impressed by the Fate/Stay Night UBW prologue! If the rest of the series is as well adapted, I think we could potentially have a masterpiece :P

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Ka-pi96 said:
VanceIX said:
I just want to put it out that, at least from what I could tell from the first episode, Seven Arcs has absolutely nailed the Trinity 7 adaptation. Not only that, but the OST is one of the best I've heard to, very happy with it so far!

Just watched it because of this post. Very good first episode, looking forward to the next one

Yeah, I went in expecting the worst, but was pleasantly surprised. I hope they keep it up!

Jranation said:
VanceIX said:
So World Trigger was a major disappointment, and I think I'll drop it after this episode. It was just really bland, as sad as that makes me.

Amagi Brilliant Park and Trinity 7 were both very enjoyable though!

Amagi Brilliant Park was above my expectations the guy and that girl looks really good  

And im loving the voice actors for them 

Yeah, I think it'll be very good, as long as they can keep the pacing right. They did perfectly with the first episode, that's for sure!

Around the Network

Really liked 'Wolf Girl and Black Prince'. There is a lot of potential there. The main character's ability to get herself into hot water is amusing.

Haven't decided if I'll keep watching 'Trinity 7' or not. I read the manga for awhile but, despite liking some of the character quite a bit (ninja girl is awesome), it's still a guy-with-massive-untapped-potential-surrounded-by-a-harem anime.

'The Seven Deadly Sins' is a lot more imaginative. Hawk is wonderful and I'm a huge (no pun intended) Diane fan. Heck, all of them are awesome. I'm looking forward to this in anime form. It's like a combination of Berserk and One Piece, as crazy as that sounds. Also, Elizabeth is excellent eye-candy.

pokoko said:
Haven't decided if I'll keep watching 'Trinity 7' or not. I read the manga for awhile but, despite liking some of the character quite a bit (ninja girl is awesome), it's still a guy-with-massive-untapped-potential-surrounded-by-a-harem anime.

'The Seven Deadly Sins' is a lot more imaginative. Hawk is wonderful and I'm a huge (no pun intended) Diane fan. Heck, all of them are awesome. I'm looking forward to this in anime form. It's like a combination of Berserk and One Piece, as crazy as that sounds. Also, Elizabeth is excellent eye-candy.

To be fair, Trinity 7 does the harem genre much better than almost every harem out there.

But yeah, 7 Deadly Sins is great, I love the character designs and the battle was fun. Have you seen the first episode of Shingeki no Bahamut yet? It's also really good, some great out-of-this-world fights (kinda like Pirates of the Carribean meets a fantasy setting)

VanceIX said:

To be fair, Trinity 7 does the harem genre much better than almost every harem out there.

But yeah, 7 Deadly Sins is great, I love the character designs and the battle was fun. Have you seen the first episode of Shingeki no Bahamut yet? It's also really good, some great out-of-this-world fights (kinda like Pirates of the Carribean meets a fantasy setting)

Shingeki no Bahamut was crazy and ridiculous.  It was also a lot of fun with some nice twists in there.  Seems very interesting.  Reminded me of Cowboy Bebop, kinda.

I also found Garo Honoo no Kokuin to be interesting.  The only negative was the CGI armor.  I've never seen that pulled off well.

pokoko said:
VanceIX said:

Shingeki no Bahamut was crazy and ridiculous.  It was also a lot of fun with some nice twists in there.  Seems very interesting.  Reminded me of Cowboy Bebop, kinda.

I also found Garo Honoo no Kokuin to be interesting.  The only negative was the CGI armor.  I've never seen that pulled off well.

I still need to watch Garo Honoo no Kokuin. This season has been fantastic so far, I have around ten anime that I'm trying to keep up with, along with all my college stuff ;_;

Wooo my collectors edition of Attack on Titan Collection 2 arrived today, 6 days early. Now where to hang these